Round 25. (English version.)

En route to Aoi Ai Hotel in Akibahara, 10'o clock in the morning. April 7th, 1999.

On the windows of the limousine carrying the team, they could see that they were about to arrive in Akibahara. This place is like Shibuya's popular arcade. However, now that the Game World Tenkaichi Budokai' 99 is being held, this place counts as the eighth wonder of video gamers. Daniel saw the ornament boards from the tournament in five minutes. the only ridiculous element was the marking of the sponsors, because in a cheeky way it covered half the poster.

Yaguchi and Oono slept together as if they were going to make Gordian knots with their limbs. It' his defensive mechanism because his partner likes to bite or tickle in his sleep. "When I look at them, I can't tell sometimes if they're lovers or sworn enemies." Said Makoto, when Namire laughed. Hidaka, on the other hand, was occupied by someone else. "Why didn't Eleonore, Narumi and James come with us? I know they were going to cheer us, but I think you should come with us right now." Asked she, while her head was waiting for a caress in Daniel's lap. "My mom and their dad are still trying to take care of some things. as far as James is concerned, he'll do the rest of the work and run the business."From here on, they could only hear Namire and Makoto playing, called, " how many times do you see the sign on the boards with the sponsors?" If they knew a fact, that the rich bastards wanted a portrait ad, but the organizers refused, saying Lillith would only make potential applicants flee, they wouldn't have stopped laughing until the end of the road.

As soon as the car parked at the Aoi Ai hotel and opened the door, they were immediately greeted with an ovation by the gamers. They knew that one team had arrived, because Teddy had put a tag on the team's hanger, which holds five hands and five video game console controllers in them. They nodded for this gesture, but when they took out their suitcase, they felt that someone inside the building was watching their every move. Akira shivered a little and Makoto grabbed her shoulder. "Don't worry, Sis. If it's mom, she can't really cross you right now. let's just enjoy the championship." "She's right." Supported by Yaguchi and took his girlfriend's hand. The tension in her seemed to have dissolved and smiled back. When they arrived at the front desk, a butler with blond hair showed them to their suite. This hotel was unique in the sense, that it was operated with a key card system and served three meals a day for hungry guests. The suite also showed that it had been polished during the tournament. Next to the TV, there were five consoles and a complimentary bathrobe waiting for them. The opening ceremony for the contestants was at 5: 00 p.m., so there was plenty of time for them. Akira, Makoto and Namire decided to go to the hot tub of the hotel to relax themselves up. Daniel, Hidaka and Yaguchi went to the Taito Hey arcade to do some training. when the girls entered the dressing room and undressed, they were absolutely convinced that they were alone, as other guests and teams would arrive only in the afternoon. But there was already a set of clothes folded. They didn't think, that Lillith was soaking in the hot tub drinking sake. When they walked in, she looked at them. "Well, if it isn't my two beautiful daughters and a wrinkled old woman who joined me." She said it with a fake laugh. "Look, who's talking nonsense." Namire replied, but she doesn't stop here. "I think that we don't want to get into it, ' cause I bet there's hot lava in the pool instead of water." This sentence was rewarded with an ugly look from Lillith. The three girls sat in a distance, hoping to relax. But that thing didn't work out. "If you think you can get away with it for spitting it in mommy's soup like that, you're wrong." "We don't spit in here. It's a hot bath, not your meal, smart ass." Namire reply for that. "Don't you talk about our family business." Lillith replied, then continue her original sentence. "My point is, after the tournament, you'll be dealing with my wrath." Akira went underwater. Apparently, she couldn't get over the dark and cruel ages. But Makoto is not made of this kind. "Let us leave this crappy threat. I would be more afraid if i had to eat puffer fish what a trembling hand chef does. Why are you here pretending to be a video game lover?" "Because I am a video game lover. That's why I sponsored the tournament, just like Daniel." I'm glad the roof is reinforced, ' cause a fake like that would have been a long time ago. So, show me your real hands...mother."Makoto hissing between his teeth at the end. Lillith sucking up didn't do her any good. It was time to get serious. Her eyes and face took on the official disdain. "You're right. I am not interested in these digital shit. It is much more preoccupying to assert the motto of the family here as well." Unfortunately for you, it's a game tournament, not an orgy party. Besides, there's a difference between you and your younger daughter. The fact that she hasn't broken Yaguchi's pelvic bone... yet." Makoto replied. By then, not only was the water hot, but Lillith's head too. She took enough of his daughter's back talk and got out of the pool. "That's enough! I've been soft-hearted with you guys, but I'm pissed!" Then, the string tear in Namire's brain and stood up and faced the female equivalent of Diablo. "You are right that enough! If it's really your daughters, you get off of them beef fast and pull the strip, otherwise you'll see that it's not just you who can be a demon." She pronounced it firmly, and then pushed her finger into Lillith's shoulder as if it were a cigarette band. There were sparks between the two of them that could have killed an adult men. But a miracle happened. Lillith turned a corner and got out the tub. If she fight now, she would be overthrown and her plan would fail. "I'll forgive you for that, Makoto. But just so you know, as soon as the race is over, I'm gonna be all over you like a fly on a marathon runner." "We got the message. In exchange, I'll give you an advice. Shave the jungle between your legs before you make love with Harrison Ford, because his first word would be: "Chewie! Start the engines!" It's not the ' 80s anymore." said Namire. Lillith refused to fight back. When she was gone, Makoto looked at Namire, who comforted Akira. "I don't understand why you're getting involved in our family business?" asked she. "Because I get pissed off with these egomaniacal, stuck-up witches. I was involved in your family's affairs when Yaguchi met this beautiful princess." With Namire's reply, she fixed Akira and hugged them. She hated herself for being incapable of psychological self-defence when faced with her mother.