Round 29. (English version.)

The first two teams, Team Yomi and Golden Phoenix, came to the stage, where the two Garou Mark of the Wolves were waiting for them. Chikuron marked himself first with visible tension and chose Terry, and he put his T.O.P. at the beginning of the HP. Everyone thought it was strange, but it soon became clear that there was no need to show any concern to this player.

Because he totally took down the opposing team, the Golden Phoenix. The crowd was looking at him with their eyes wide open to Chikuron. His first opponent was wounded him, but defeated, and the next two were perfect victory by Buster Wolf Ultimate Attack. The last one on the Golden Phoenix team was Kenshiro, who chose Gato and placed the T. O. P. meter in the center of the HP. He's got Chikuron on the ropes. It was also visible from the successful winning of a round. But Chikuron's been letting easy, he's just gone to the serious stage and Gato's Bell is ringing. He didn't get a chance to bring anything special into the second or even the third round. When Terry won the game, he won 5-0, R. Mika exclaimed. "Team Yomi wins and advanced the quarter finals. At the same time, this team made a record." Raptor showed his thumb to his team captain with confidence, but he couldn't have softened his heart. Yaguchi came up with an idea to help. He and his mother had a constant discourse. He tried to explain the rules of the game as much as possible and showed us how to bring in combos and hold hands. If he's not good for anything else right now, he'll teach, who can't or can barely know. Oono watched with a smile. She had something up her sleeve that no one knew anything about. Only two team fight left, so the clock is ticking.

The next game was the Blazers vs Segata team fight. Apparently, the Blazers team was made up of Americans, because they didn't have Asian faces. This was a much more intense fight to the middle. Because the Blazers team captain, Mitsurugi entered the field in third place and used Gato to plan the remaining three opponents into pixelland. Despite the fact that he had taken Tizoc's Big Fall Griphon ultimate attack in the last game, for which Gato had only one percent HP left, he did not show any signs of weakness, but attack back with Tenryuu Retsu-ga Super with a full meter, which make a victory. Manwhile, Daniel noticed that his team was being watched by prying eyes from above. He looked up and saw the look on Morrisons ' face, who wasn't quite satisfied with Hidaka snuggling up to him. But at the moment, he wasn't interested in his stepfather. Winning the tournament was his first priority. The second-to-last game was Crusaders vs Jaegers. These are really wearing everyone's eyes out. On one side there was a cosplay parade of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fans, while on the other side there was a Japanese national and foreign country too. During their match, the team captains were literally the last. Jotaro used Terry, while his opponent, Hagar, choose Tizoc. It seems that the beginner's favourite was the big lucha libre fighter, dressed as a bird, because his only playable tactics were the grabbing. When Oono first saw him in the second game, her video player instinct immediately switched, and she already felt like a character master, even though he never played with him. Hagar must have felt the same way, even though he was the last. He won the first round with a successful Daedalus Attack. From here on in, Jotaro took a defensive tactic and kept punishing unsuccessful grabs. The second round he won the fight with a successful Power Dunk, and in the third and all-deciding round with the Power Geyser. When Jotaro stood up victorious, he pulled his hat in his eyes and walked off the stage. His team only followed after that. When the Ages Knights team was called upon to fight Team Earthquake, they no longer felt certain that they would win this.

The name of the opposing team can be very deceiving, as the Team Earthquake was not made of large muscle mans, but beautiful, well dressed women. Their team captain, Shodan, stepped in front of Daniel. Thanks her goth's costume, she looks like a darker Felicia. "I hope we can face a fair and great fight." said she, and looked Yaguchi. "Your partner's got some damage to his hands, I see. if it's necessary, I'll ask one of my mate, to lose on purpose and the score will be equal." Oono drew her boyfriend to her, and she gave her an answer with her eyes." Mind your own business, we'll take care of this." Daniel gave an oral answer during the handshake. "Thank you, but there's no need. We'll make up our own way." Shodan smiled to this answer and returned to her teammates. It was time to talk strategy. "I'll go first." said Namire, while her hand shaking." I'm not pro, like you. So, if somebody of the opposing team beats me fast, they grow big confidence." "I'll go second." said Yaguchi. "They're even more confident in the sight of my injured hand." Daniel didn't want to get into an argument right now, so he agreed this plan. Oono volunteered to be the third, by a quick decision, Hidaka was the fourth and Daniel remained the last. When they were ready, they indicated that. That's when R. Mika called them in, just like she called the Earthquakes team. The fourth match in the top8 has begun.