Chapter 20

Hey guys... I have a great news to share with you all. Please please please read the complete note at the end of this chapter. Lots of love!❤

----×----

"Sidhaaaarth....Sidhaaarthhhh please darwaaza kholo." Shehnaaz screamed as she rang the door bell and banged the door to Sidharth's flat.

Sidharth rushed to the door to open it to see an extremely worried looking Shehnaaz.

"Sidharth please jaldi chal. Mumma... mumma..."  Shehnaaz was breathless and burst out crying.

"Shhh shh... Shehnaaz kya hua hai." Sidharth asked as both of them rushed to Shehnaaz's flat.

Shehnaaz's mother laid on the sofa breathless and cold as she held her heart. She seemed to be in extreme pain.

"Fuck...... aunty.... aunty..." Sidharth rushed to her.

"Mummaa... Sidharth please kuch kar naa. Mummaaa..." Shehnaaz cried.

"Shit shit. Shehnaaz tu unki medical files and mediclaim card le. Main car keys leke aa raha hoon. Let's take her to the hospital." Sidharth said as he got up to go to his house.

Shehnaaz stood there nervously unable to move.

"Kuch nahi hoga, okay? Kuch nahi hoga aunty ko. Main hoon naa baby. Trust me, okay? Abhi please strong reh meri jaan. Please jaa we need to leave." Sidharth said as he held Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz nodded and rushed inside to get the medical files and mediclaim documents.

Sidharth was back within a minute with the car keys and held her mother as they took her towards the lift.

Shehnaaz sat holding her mother at the back seat as Sidharth drove the car to the hospital. They rushed her to the emergency ward as soon as they reached the hospital.

The doctors had taken Mrs. Shergill inside for the diagnosis. They suspected a heart attack seeing her condition. Sidharth and Shehnaaz completed the necessary formalities and sat in the waiting area.

Shehnaaz had not stopped crying. Sidharth held her close and rubbed her back as he tried to comfort her.

"Kuch nahi hua meri jaan. Kuch nahi hoga aunty ko. She'll be fine." Sidharth said as he kissed her forehead.

Shehnaaz clung to his chest and cried more. "Sab meri wajah se horaha hai Sidharth. Main mumma ko khona nahi chahti. Ammaaaa... sab meri galti hai. Maine hi behes ki. Sab meri wajah se. Sirf stress deti aayi hoon main unko. Main bahut buri hoon.... bahut buri." Shehnaaz whimpered.

"Shhhh... tu bilkul buri nahi hai Shehnaaz. Aur aunty ko kuch nahi hoga. Doctors hai naa. Woh dekh rahe hai naa unko. Kuch nahi hoga." Sidharth tried to console her.

"Nahi Sidharth. Sab meri hi galti hai. Papa bhi mera stress leke chale gaye. Mummy ko kuch hogaya toh main nahi reh paungi Sidharth." Shehnaaz cried her heart out.

"Shhhh aise nahi bolte meri jaan. Bas bas." Sidharth pulled her closer.

"Woh mere paas nahi rehti har waqt par woh mere saath hamesha hoti hai Sidharth. Unhe kuch hogaya toh main kabhi khud ko maaf nahi kar paungi. Main jaanti hoon woh meri bhalayi ke liye bol rahi thi ki main apni life mein aage badhu. Apni pichli zindagi ko bhool kar. Par mujh mein utni himmat nahi hai Sidharth." Shehnaaz cried.

*Flashback*

"Shehnaaz dekh puttar, itne saal hogaye hai. Ab aage badh puttar. Zaroori thodehi hai ki ek insaan galat tha toh har insaan galat hoga." Shehnaaz's mother said.