Chapter 47

Shehnaaz groaned as the alarm rang at 6:30 am. She was cursing herself for agreeing to Sidharth's suggestion of going for a jog every morning. It was easier to wake up to the alarm and just push him out of the house before Sudha didi arrived and catch up on some sleep in the meanwhile. But pushing herself out of bed was turning out to be a tough task.

It had been three days since they were following this routine of waking up in the morning and moving out for a jog. She wasn't used to exercising and the sudden exertion had left her body sore. Her legs hurt so much. Sidharth had been a tough task master and would constantly push her to complete the forty-five minutes jog after a little warm up and then move on to another fifteen minutes of free-hand exercises.

She literally felt like crashing on bed after the rigorous morning routine instead of heading to work. The first two days had been the worst. On the first day, she had barely managed to walk in heels at work and had cursed herself for wearing them. From the very next day, she had moved to bellies and stuck to them.

"Mujhe nahi jaana yaar." Shehnaaz whined as she tried to grab her phone to put the alarm off.

"Hmmm very good... sote hai." Sidharth mumbled pulling her closer and snuggling into her.

"Sidhaaaarth chhod kutte. Phone tak nahi pahuch paa rahi main. Saans ruk gayi hai meri itni zor se pakda hua hai." Shehnaaz howled while struggling to come out of his grip. And just like that she was completely awake now.

"Sidharth uth jaa please warna iss alarm se mujhe headache ho jaana hai." Shehnaaz said, her voice was a mix of yelling and crying.

"You know how to wake me up." Sidharth mumbled again, his grip getting tighter.

Shehnaaz huffed and slammed her lips on his. It had become a part of their morning routine. Sidharth wouldn't wake up until he received his morning kiss from Shehnaaz. He pulled her into him responding to the kiss passionately. They parted when they were both out of breath and he gave her a quick peck again and smiled looking at her beautiful face. She realized the phone had stopped buzzing. It would have snoozed out.

"Good morning meri jaan." Sidharth said sweetly.

"Good morning ke bache. Tu kitna bura hai Sidharth. Meri poori neend ki band baja di." Shehnaaz whined grabbing her phone that had the alarm sound going on again since she had not turned it off yet.

"Abbey maine kya kiya bey? Jo kiya tere alarm ne kiya. Tujhe hi jaldi uthna tha Sudha didi ke darr se kyunki tujhe unko bolne mein problem hai. Aur fir tujhe hi weight lose karne ka bhoot savaar hua hai. Toh main toh teri help kar raha hoon. Aur upar se tu mere pe hi chadh. Ghadhi." Sidharth said as he hit her head.

"Owww. Kutta kahika. Tapli mat maar mujhe." Shehnaaz punched him on his chest and then rubbed her hand on the spot where he hit her.

"Tu mukke maaregi woh chalega. Main tapli bhi nahi maar sakta. Sahi hai, sahi hai." Sidharth scoffed.

"Main naa tujhe aaj kuch banake nahi khilaungi. Jaa tu." Shehnaaz said and got off from the bed and moved to the bathroom.

"Yeh acha hai. Mujhe jaane ko bol ke khud bathroom mein chali gayi." Sidharth chuckled.

He moved out and went into the kitchen to fulfill his morning duty. He set out to prepare two glasses of warm water with apple cider vinegar. Shehnaaz despised the taste but he had somehow gotten her to have it every morning. Shehnaaz was out of the bathroom soon and was ready in her tracks. She scrunched up her nose as Sidharth handed her the glass of ACV he had prepared for her. She gulped it down somehow, while Sidharth got into the bathroom to finish his morning business.