Chapter 34

So gayi moti?

Sidharth typed the message as he walked up to his room.

Shehnaaz was watching some vlogs on YouTube when her phone beeped. She smiled as she read the name but frowned as she read the word 'moti'. She got up from the bed and walked up to the mirror checking herself out to see if she had gained weight.

She picked up her phone and typed away.

Pehli baat toh main moti nahi hoon😡 aur dusri main jaag rahi hoon ghadhu.

Sidharth chuckled at the reply.

Dusri baat pehli baat padhke samajh aa gayi thi ghadhi!😝

Shehnaaz stomped her feet reading the message and rushed to the door and opened it to find Sidharth standing outside.

"Sidhaaaaaarth. Kyun irritate kar raha hai mujhe?" Shehnaaz whined and folded her hands turning her back to him.

"Because I like it baby." Sidharth said and kissed her forehead as he moved in instantly making Shehnaaz go pink.

"Tu soya nahi abhi tak?" Shehnaaz asked trying to overcome the tingles she had just felt.

"Maa ke saath tha. Tu bhi toh nahi soyi." Sidharth said.

"Aisehi neend nahi aa rahi thi." Shehnaaz said.

"Kaise aayegi neend? Tujhse baat karke sone ki aadat padi hui hai." Shehnaaz mumbled under her breath.

"Kya boli?" Sidharth asked.

"Main? Kuch bhi toh nahi. Bas yehi ki nahi aa rahi neend." Shehnaaz tried to cover up mentally kicking herself.

"Chal aa jaa." Sidharth said as he pulled her hand and started walking out of the room.

"Kahan leke jaa raha hai?" Shehnaaz asked.

"Muh band karke chal." Sidharth said as he walked her to the other side of the floor which had a set of steps and began climbing them.

The steps led to a beautiful terrace garden which had beautiful plants placed all around with a seating area in one corner and a cozy looking swing that could accommodate two on another side. The terrace garden was lit in yellow lights and would be a perfect place to host an open air party but at the same time to also have deep meaningful conversations or just lay back and relax.

"Wow! This is so beautiful!" exclaimed Shehnaaz as she admired the beautiful terrace garden.

"I know." Sidharth said admiring her.

"Sidhaaaarth." Shehnaaz called out leaning on the edge of the terrace wall.

"Haan baby?" Sidharth said.

"Yahan se aasmaan kitna clear dikhta hai. Sab stars shine kar rahe hai bright bright." Shehnaaz said making Sidharth smile.

"Ekdum teri tarah. Bright bright." Sidharth said as he held her from behind locking her between himself and the terrace wall and kissed her on her cheek.

Shehnaaz was glad she was not facing him because she was sure she was red in the face in addition to the chills her body was going through.

"Tu sachi mera birthday miss kar deti?" Sidharth asked softly. He almost whispered in her ears, his breath fanning over her skin, making Shehnaaz lose her mind because of the proximity.

"Woh... main... main..." Shehnaaz was finding it difficult to even form a sentence.

Sidharth turned her to face him, looking straight into her eyes, getting ever so close to her. Shehnaaz was going weak in her knees.