Chapter 46

After some amazing conversations and lots of food, the four of them had finally crashed for the night. Ayesha and Rishabh had decided to stay back and leave the next morning since it was a Sunday. Rishabh had borrowed a pair of shorts and tee from Sidharth while Ayesha had changed into Shehnaaz's comfortable night suit.

Shehnaaz was the first one to wake up. She blush smiled when she realized she was snuggled into Sidharth. She was so in love with this feeling of being in his arms, her favorite place. She placed her left arm over his right cheek to caress it. She then stretched herself a little to give him a sweet kiss on his forehead. Sidharth smiled a little in his sleep at the affection he received. Shehnaaz moved her hand towards his hair and caressed them, lulling him back to sleep a little more. She slowly got out of his grip and moved to the washroom.

After getting done with her morning business, Shehnaaz moved into the kitchen. Ayesha also walked in around the same time and gave her a sleepy hug.

"You happy?" Ayesha asked.

"Very." Shehnaaz replied with a big smile while adding the tea powder to the boiling water.

"Kya khayegi? Omelet pav ki pancakes banau?" Shehnaaz asked.

"Let's settle for omelet pav. Kal maine itna saara caramel custard khaya hai na ki aur meetha khaya toh Rishabh mujhe chhod dega." Ayesha said.

Shehnaaz frowned. "Meetha khane se Rishabh kyun chhod dega? Usko toh khud meetha pasand hai."

"Haan par main aur moti ho jaungi meetha khaya toh. Aur fir usko bahaane mill jayega dusri ladkiyon ko taadne ka." Ayesha said with a sad pout.

Shehnaaz chuckled. "Tu pagal hai Ayesh. Woh idiot tujhe kabhi nahi chhodega." Shehnaaz said.

"I know. But risk kyun loon." Ayesha said with her tongue out and both of them laughed.

"Kya baat hai? Subah subah hassi." Sidharth said as he walked into the kitchen and hugged Shehnaaz from behind planting a kiss on her head.

"Kya baat hai? Subah subah romance." Ayesha teased.

"Kyun tune kabhi nahi kiya?" Sidharth teased back.

"Ahem ahem." Ayesha fake coughed.

Just then the doorbell rang. "Sudha didi hongi Sidharth. Please mere ghar ki chaabi de de aur bol de kaam kar lene ko. Tab tak yahan humara naashta bhi ho jayega." Shehnaaz said as Sidharth proceeded to open the door.

"Done baby. You name it and it's done." Sidharth said once he walked back to Shehnaaz who was now whipped up the eggs while Ayesha was chopping the onions for the omelet. Shehnaaz smiled at him and he kissed her on her lips this time.

"Ufff uff." Ayesha said fanning herself to indicate the hotness of the moment making Sidharth chuckle and Shehnaaz bite her lower lip to control her blush.

"Tum dono ka idhar romance chal raha hai aur mera wala ab tak ghodhe bech ke so raha hai. Please go wake him up." Ayesha said as Sidharth hit her head and moved in to wake him up.

Ayesha and Rishabh left after a filling breakfast and another round of fun conversations. It was almost nearing lunch time.

"Sidharth, dal chawal khayega?" Shehnaaz asked. She had laid down on his lap on the sofa scrolling through her phone while Sidharth was catching up on some news.

"Yes baby." he said and pulled her hand up to give it a quick peck.

"Cooker lagane de fir. Aloo bhi boil kar deti hoon. Alu ki sabzi ke saath acha lagega." Shehnaaz said as she got up.

"With ghee, papad and achaar." Sidharth filled in with a childlike smile. Shehnaaz ruffled his hair, gave him a kiss on his cheeks and walked into the kitchen.