| E x c e r p t |

The coldness seemed all too familiar in these inhospitable walls that seemed to close in on me.

I felt my heartbeat deliberately stop upon glancing at the eerie figure that hovered above me. His unwelcoming aura sent shivers down my spine; I really was in danger.

"How'd you fine this place!?" I didn't understand the demanding demeanor in his voice, I had only stumbled upon this place a few minutes ago, yet I was locked up in a bone-chilling cell.

"I-I followed-" I was unable to finish my sentence, every fan of his breath that hit my face made me feel like I was re-living the torture once again. Don't hit me.

He crouches down to my level and I'm only inches away from his grubby face. "I asked you a question," he mercilessly whispers in my ear before I scoot away from him.

I suddenly hear a heavy chuckle from beside me which breaks me out of the staring contest I've held with this wicked man.

"Don't play with fire if you're not willing to get burned."

♦.♦.♦.♦.♦

Author's note~

Hi, it's me, the author (obviously). I would like to say a few things before moving on to the next chapter. So, yes, this book is mine and I do not allow this story to be replicated, translated etc.

This book is currently undergoing major editing/being rewritten so I dont really know if there will be daily edits of the chapters but I will try my best to edit as soon as possible.

Well, that's basically all I'd like to say, I hope you guys enjoy this book!. 

Happy reading~