Chapter21

I watched as people shoved each other around in the halls as I just stood near my locker looking as tired as ever. I got no sleep yesterday because all I kept thinking about was how I was going to face Blythe the next day.

 I let out a yawn as I heard the first bell go off; everyone scurried to their homerooms while I hesitantly walked. "Good morning class!" I heard my teacher say as he gathered some papers that were scattered all over his desk. He called a student to pass them around the class, meanwhile I was playing with my pencil trying my best to keep my eyes open. I felt like my brain was about to shut down at any moment. I really need something to drink.

We were getting near the end of the year and I was pretty pumped, I mean it felt like I've been in eighth grade for a few years now even though a year had only passed. I was pretty excited for ninth grade and even thought about which college I was going to apply to when I got older.  

I looked down at my desk and saw the worksheet we had to do, is everything worksheets? I mentally rolled my eyes and got to work, having a scowl on my face. Yup, I was definitely in a bad mood. I finished right as the bell rung and handed it in to the teacher before heading out to my next period. 

"Watch it loser" I heard someone say as I bumped into the blond-haired girl who had a dirty look on her face. "I heard what you did to Blythe" She said making me roll my eyes at her and walk away. I was in no mood to argue with anyone today and I really didn't want to make my day worse. 

I hesitantly opened the door to the class remembering Blythe was in there. To be exact, I have eight classes in total. Blythe was in four of my classes which absolutely sucks, I have second period, fourth period, fifth period and seventh period with her. Honestly, I'd rather have a dinosaur attend class with me instead of her. I clenched my teeth and opened the door, heading inside making everyone turn their heads my way.

 "Look! There she is, the person that tried to kill me!" I head Blythe yell, pointing her finger towards me. "Pfft! Please, the only thing I tried to kill was your ego." I snapped back, making most people giggle. I turned my head near the teacher's desk realizing she hadn't come yet. Great.

Blythe stood up, looking as angry as ever. I balled my fists fighting the urge to punch her. She looked pretty fucked up, she had a black eye and a bandage around her head and arm making her "perfect physique" not look so perfect anymore.

 Right as she was about to go near me the teacher walked in making me smile, but of course Blythe had to come up with a lie to get herself out of trouble. "Teacher! She tried to punch me again!" Blythe yelled, fucking liar! 

The teacher looked my way and gave me a frown, "Go to the principal's office now!" The teacher said, "W-what!? No I-" The teacher cut me off by pushing me out the door. "I said now!" I saw Blythe's wicked smile before the teacher closed the door making me let out a scream. No way is she going to get away with that.