Chapter15

*I changed my book cover cause I didn't really like the first one, hope you guys don't mind.

Rose's POV

I watched Derrick stare at me before heading off in the opposite direction, did he just watch the whole argument? I felt ashamed and disappointed in myself at that moment, realizing that Derrick had watched the whole thing but at the same time I didn't care because I was still furious with Blythe.

I  looked over to my right to realize that bitch escaped, of course she fled, what else would a cockroach like her do. I struggled trying to rip the teachers hands off of me, at this point she was basically carrying me and I felt like a baby that needed to be put to sleep. "I'm fine! Just let go of me!" I exclaimed; she finally put me down and turned me over to face her which I didn't want to do at all, I didn't want to talk to anyone right now, I just wanted to go home. 

"Rose, listen to me" She said, trying to calm me down but she obviously failed, my blood was still boiling inside of me and I wanted to let my anger out on one person. Blythe.

"Just listen!" She raised her voice a little which caught me off guard. I watched as she took a deep breath and started to speak. "I'm not going to punish you this time but if you get into another fight I will have to take matters into my own hands." I nodded my head while looking down at my shoes before she motioned for me to go and I immediately headed to the bathroom to get myself cleaned up.

 I took a look in the mirror, my hair was a disgusting mess and I had a scratch on my face from that rattlesnakes nails. Thankfully I had a brush in my backpack that I always carried. I carefully brushed my hair and washed my face before heading out the bathroom. It was already time for second period, as much as I was dreading to go to class I had too anyway. I took maybe about like five deep breaths before I entered the classroom, thankfully Blythe didn't have second period with me so I was safe from having to see her deformed face for now. 

I entered the classroom and quietly headed to my seat, I heard whispers being exchanged but I didn't give a fuck. I was used to people whispering about me anyway, all I had on my mind right was that cockroach but I tried to keep my focus on the worksheet that was in front of me. I quickly got my work done and before I knew it it was already time for lunch. 

I headed to my usual seat in the cafeteria and remembered the argument me and Blythe had and how she talked rudely about...her.

Gosh Rose, now's not the time! I tried to refrain myself from thinking about her but no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to get her off my mind, her smile, her giggles, her playful personality, everything about her just seemed so...magical.

I couldn't help it when Blythe talked about her like that, as if she knew what she was like anyways. That disgusting judgmental pig. I slammed my fist on the table trying to regain my control but my memories with her washed over me. I miss you little sis.