Chapter22

I stomped my way to the principal's office feeling frustrated as ever. I shook my head aggressively in attempt to try and get myself out of my thoughts that I just kept sinking in.

 Every single thing Blythe did only seemed to gain her more followers, It's like most people worship the ground she walks on because they want to be more like her. I rolled my eyes because what better thing was there to do when you're annoyed?

I reached the principal's office and opened the door, this time going straight in without hesitance. I entered the office only to be greeted with Ms. Hutchens shocked face. "Rose?" She asked surprisingly, tilting her head to the side.

 She motioned me to sit down and I sat down on the brown leather chair. "I'm surprised you're here" she said, a small smile starting to form. "Yeah, for something I didn't even do" I said, a sigh escaping my lips. 

"Well sometimes life isn't fair is it?" She said while tapping her finger on the desk turning her attention to the computer screen. I started playing with my fingers trying to distract myself from the awkward silence. 

"I'm sorry Rose" Ms. Hutchens suddenly said as she looked over from her computer screen. I shrugged, "I'm always getting blamed for things I didn't do so I guess you could say I'm practically used to it." I said, gaining me a small smirk from the principal. 

She shook her head, "It's time for lunch now, you can go" She said, smiling at me. "Thanks Ms. Hutchens" I said, giving her a wide smile and heading out. 

I took a deep breath and headed to the cafeteria clenching my teeth the entire way. I entered the cafeteria and noticed Blythe talking to Derrick and...Roger!? 

I quickly walked towards them, Blythe noticed me and shot me a dirty look while Derrick smiled at me and Roger looked shocked. "Here comes the liar" Blythe said, looking as mad as ever. "Oh look who's talking" I said, rolling my eyes at her. "Guys calm down" Roger said, looking over at me and Blythe. I scoffed and looked at Roger giving him a dirty look. 

"At least I'm not a burden to my parents" Blythe said. Oh no she didn't.

"Shut up Blythe, you selfish person" Derrick snapped, surprising me. He's defending me?