Chapter27

It was the day of the "project" and I honestly couldn't regret agreeing to this nonsense more.

 What was worse was that I didn't even know the girl I was about to talk to, I bet that five seconds into us talking I'll probably already be yelling my head off.

I was currently sitting in the cafeteria waiting for Derrick to give me a cue. I suddenly saw him approaching me from afar as I squirmed in my seat. I tried to reassure myself that there wasn't anything to be nervous about but that failed miserably.

"You ready?" He casually said as I sighed, "ready as I'll ever be"  I replied while staring daggers at him. I stood up and whispered in his ear, "You're going to repay me" I said as I brushed past him leaving him with a smirk on his face.

I approached the girl who had her hair in a bun and was with a massive friend group. She was actually stunning with her violet eyes perfectly matching her jet-black hair. 

"Hey, got time to talk for a sec?" I said as I bit my lip hoping everything would go as planned and I wouldn't have to worry about this stupid "project" anymore.

She looked at me with a confused look in her eyes as she hesitantly stood up and nodded. I lead her to the back of the cafeteria so we could talk in private.

"So?" She said obviously having an annoyed tone in her voice. "I need to ask you a question" I said before I mentally slapped myself. Stupid! Just get straight to the point! 

"Sure, ask away" She replied, but before I could say anything a bucket full of cold water was dumped right on me.

I gasped as the cold water seeped through my clothes; I could hear the laughter of everyone in the cafeteria as I stood there in shock looking like a complete idiot. 

I didn't know what to do, I've never felt so pathetic in my life before, I just wanted all of it to end. All of it.

"Omg! Omg!" I could hear Blythe's voice say in between laughs as I threw the metal bucket on her. It hit her eye making her let out a horrible scream.

I ran out of the cafeteria with tears running down my cheeks as I could hear Derrick yelling my name but I ignored it just like I ignored everything else.

I kept on running through the halls until I finally reached the backdoor of the school, I ran out of it and headed straight to a path I wasn't familiar of but I didn't care. I just wanted to be out of this hell hole I called school.

"Rose! Stop!" Derrick kept on chasing after me as I leapt over a thick tree branch that was on the ground.

"ROSE!" Derrick's calls kept on getting louder and louder as I kept running faster and faster.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled in between tears as I tried my hardest to fight them back. All I kept asking myself was, why?

"ROSE! LOOK INFRONT OF YOU!" Derrick yelled as I looked up to see a car headed straight for me.