Chapter20

"Gosh Rose, what is your problem!?" I heard my mom yell from the passengers seat. I just shrugged and looked out the car window, closing my eyes. "Are you even listening to your mother?" My dad said, looking at me from the rear view mirror.

 "Rose Jenkins!" My mother yelled which made me jump and I looked at her. "What?" I mumbled, having a visible frown on my face.

 "Why'd you punch the poor girl!?" My mother said making me roll my eyes, "Poor girl!? You have no idea what she does to me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest, now I was really annoyed. "Rose, just because someone picks on you doesn't mean you have to punch them" My mom said, making me clench my teeth.

 "Wow, you really don't care do you?" I said, frustration written all over my face. We finally arrived at our house and I quickly got out the car slamming the door and running inside the house. "Rose!" I could hear my dad yell but I didn't care, I headed straight for my room and locked the door. "Damn parents!" I yelled, kicking my nightstand.

  I rubbed my forehead while letting out deep breaths. I took my phone out my pocket and saw that someone had texted me, it was Roger. He hadn't come to school in two days and at first I was worried but now I didn't care.

Roger: Hey, sorry about the other day, if you'd you'd just let me explain

Rose: Then explain.

Roger: That girl was my ex but I don't have feelings for her anymore, apparently she still has feelings for me though. 

Rose: and what does that have to do with me? I want to know why you just walked away

Roger: I was frustrated okay?

Rose: Mk

I closed my phone and let out a sigh, I was in no mood to talk to him right now. Actually scratch that, I was in no mood to talk to anyone. I knew what would relax me right now, a nice warm shower. I hopped in the shower and probably took longer than it should have.

 When I got out I took a oversized hoodie and some sweatpants, I combed my hair and got some snacks from my drawer, I decided that I was gonna watch a movie and then go to sleep which you probably already guessed by now that it didn't happen.

 I ended up watching three movies in a row and ate some more snacks then had a mental breakdown in my room then I finally went to sleep, well not before scrolling on my phone of course. I went to sleep dreading the next day, like I just basically didn't want to go to school and I knew that if I had told my parents that they wouldn't have any of it.

I let out a sigh dreading for what was to come the next day, but I tried my best to close my eyes and go to sleep.