Chapter10

Two years later~

I rummaged through the thousands of clothes that were in my closet trying to decide what to wear for the first day of high school. Yup, you heard that right, high school. Unbelievable right?

I finally found something suitable, it was a floral dress that stopped at my knee and I even had a necklace to pair with it. I put the dress on and examined my self on the mirror doing a little twirl before putting a butterfly necklace on and some white sneakers.

I curled my hair, spraying some perfume that I had saved for this occasion. I glanced at the watch letting out a breath of relief when I realized I still had a lot more time to spend, might as well spend it watching myself on the mirror.

This time I was going to make a good first impression, I wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of my happiness and push me around like I used too. This time was different, I had gained confidence in my self, and I was planning on showing people that confidence. 

I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and decided to head out, after all it was a ten minute walk from here so better get going.

I carefully closed the front door not wanting to wake my parents, I don't even want to talk about the last time I shut the door too loud. They literally woke up and screamed at me for slamming the door and in the process they woke the neighbors up.

~~~

I finally reached the enormous high school as I gawked at the sight. "Wow" I mumbled to myself making sure I looked presentable. The student's that used to go here weren't kidding when they said this school was large. 

I walked through the colorful hallways, poster's and sticker everywhere on the walls. It looked more like a kindergarten than a high school. I reached the area where the locker's were noticing a ton of students were already scattered among the lockers like a bunch of ant's.

I took a deep breath reassuring myself that everything would be alright, heck my palms were even starting to sweat from how nervous I was.

I walked into view, everyone instantly stopped their talking to look at me, some even gasped. "Why does everyone have to be so dramatic? It's not like the queen of England walked in" I yelled across the hall making most people giggle.

Blythe approached me as my eyes widened. Saying she looked different was an understatement. She looked totally unrecognizable but of course her personality would make up for that. She wore a short yellow dress matching it with white knee-high socks and some white heels, her red hair looking more red than before.

"Trying to look pretty, huh?" She said throwing me a dirty look. "Yeah" I casually said, twirling a strand of my hair to piss her off.

"Everyone still hates you" She spat but I just smiled kindly. "At least people openly hate me, but everyone secretly despises you" I said, as she made a un-human like noise stomping her foot like a five year old.

I walked past her deciding not to talk to her anymore, she wasn't worth my time anyways. Everyone continued gawking at me, I smirked loving the attention. 

I strolled to the very end of the hall when I saw bumped into the one person I was hoping not to see today. Derrick.