Chapter13

"I have a name you know" I said, looking at the girl in disgust as she ruffled Rogers hair while smiling. "Oh I know" she replied, turning around to face me.

 "Rose, right?" she said, standing up and heading for the door. She glanced over at Roger one more time before heading out.

 "Um, who was that?" I asked Roger, confusion written all over my face. "A friend" Roger replied, not even sparing a glance towards me as he made his way to the kitchen.

 Manda had already taken a seat on the couch and was nodding her head, clearly disappointed. "I'm sorry Rose, that was Roger's ex-girlfriend" she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. 

I was surprised and upset at the same time. Why the hell would he lie to me?  I stood up, making my way towards the front door.

 "I don't feel very well, I'm sorry to have been a bother" I said to Manda as I took a step outside, shutting the door behind me. I didn't even know what I was feeling right now, I couldn't even tell my own emotions.

 All my life all I have ever wanted was someone to talk to, someone I could feel comfortable around. Someone that would just understand me for a damn moment. 

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down, before I knew it I had already approached my front door. I headed inside and practically ran up the stairs, both of my parents weren't in sight so I assumed they were probably taking a nap.

 I went inside my bedroom and locked the door behind me and flopped down on my bed, it was probably around four pm as I impatiently waited for the night to approach. I just wanted this horrible day to end.