Chapter23

I opened my mouth in shock before Blythe slapped me across the face. I raised my hand up to my stinging cheek and clenched my teeth. 

"What the hell!?" I yelled at Blythe, Roger shook his head as if to tell us he had enough of us fighting. Blythe crossed her arms over her chest and smirked.

I walked away not wanting to see her disgusting face anymore, I could hear Roger calling out to me but I ignored him. 

I headed outside to the blacktop and let out a deep breath. Should I go home? I shook my head; fuck it, lets go.

I ran as fast as I could to my house and when I got there I took a glance at the parking lot. Of course my parents weren't home.

 I picked up the fake rock among all the other rocks and took a key from under it. My parents always hid a spare house key under this rock so incase anything happened or they lost their key, they had this one.

I opened the door and went upstairs to my bedroom, on the verge of crying right then and there. I just couldn't take it anymore, what had I done to deserve this? 

I slammed my bedroom door shut and went through my drawers pulling out a notebook and pen. When I was upset or had nothing to do I would write in this notebook. It wasn't like a diary or anything, I just wrote random stuff in it. 

Once I finished writing I closed the notebook and threw it in the drawer along with the chewed pen. I flopped down on my bed and stroked my arm. Why? Is all I asked myself.

Ding! I heard a sound from my phone and picked it up. New text message? That's odd, I thought. I opened my phone and found a text from Lilith,

Lilith: Hey! How are you?

Rose: Lilith? Hey! I've been fine, How've you been?

Lilith: Yeah, I know it's been a while since I texted you lol, I've been good! :)

Rose: Well that's good, what're you up to?

Lilith: Not much except this project I have to work on later for science

Rose: Oh well poor you xD 

Lilith: Lol I know

I closed my phone and changed into some more comfy clothes. I sat down on my bed wondering what to do until I heard my parents pull up into the parking lot. Shit