15: Forgiveness

Ignore the mistakes please...

Jungkook pov:

I might go insane if I won't see him now,why the fuck I'm feeling this way I have no idea , I'm not supposed to feel this way but here I'm standing right in front of his door wants nothing but to embrace him in my arm, yeah I have gone mad

my patience are running thin waiting for him to open the door, my body is aching to be close to him ,and then the door opened revealing the most beautiful human in this world , looking a whole embodiment of sin a, beautiful sin.

and then he called my name , j-jeonguk

I'm falling in love with my name too which sound so melodious and sweet ,he even made my name sound beautiful, Kim Taehyung what are you doing to me?

so i did what my heart and body was yearning for ,his touch.

pulling him in my arm , i hugged him tight as if my life depends on him, inhaling his addicted natural scent ,gosh that drives me crazy and keep me calm at the same time.

I pulled a part and claimed his lips in a rough, luscious, and passionate kiss shutting the door behind without breaking the kiss, we stumbled back until we reached in living area and both plopped down on the couch, still kissing

Yes, yes I kissed him without any warning, I kissed him without any permission ,I kissed him because I wanted to because I was craving for it, because I wanted to feel and taste the addicted sweetness of his lips, I would  never regret kissing him, never.

I pulled him impossibly close against my body,holding him from his nape and waist, he was struggling to keep the same pace as mine,he fingers tangled in hair tugging it softly and gosh that drived me insane , I groaned and tilt my head to deepen the kiss,I know he's not someone to be treated roughly but he looked so fucking inviting that I couldn't refrained my self for doing this, for kissing him hard.

he whimperd and moan at the same time when I sucked on his bottom lips in bruises causing way, I traced his bottom lips with my tongue and he moaned,which sounds so melodic.

I broke the kiss and we rested our forehead against each other, he was breathing heavily and so was I, I wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes, looking constantly into each other's eyes, I guess I can never have enough of his lips, touch, and that made me kiss him once again.

my hand roamed all over him feeling each curve of his body under my palm, I dived for his neck kissing and biting ,he whimperd and moaned tugging my hair tight,i left bouquet of hickeys on his neck and captured his lips in luscious kiss again.

I pulled apart before I would cross my limits, I kissed his forehead and his hand fell from my hair to shoulder and then Chest, we both breathing heavily on each others lips, breath mingling.

"I love you" he breath out

"me too" I replied and hugged him tight, nuzzling my face in his neck, a proud smile tugged on my lips looking at his neck decorated with red and purple mark.

I was laying on couch and he was completely on top of me, hearing my heart beat as my hand were holding him firmly.

"I missed you today" he said , i couldn't see his face but I'm sure he had pout on his lips, cute

"me too baby, and see that's why I'm here" I replied while stroking his hair, he hummed in response nuzzling his face in my croock of neck more.

Author pov:

"Jeonguk" taehyung called, voice came out muffled as his face was buried in jeonguks neck, and brunette humed

"is there anything that's bothering you"? you can talk to me you know? I'm here for you" he pulled from jeonguk embrace sitting out straight on couch and so does jeonguk.