35: Numb 2

Ignore the mistakes please, no proof reading 😶

Authors pov:

mournful baekhyun enters into dark, dread house with chanyeol on his side holding him from his shoulder,the taller turns the light on as they reaches into the living room and gets startled seeing taehyung seated on a chair of dinning table.

"taehyungie" he calls in surprised, and receives no response from the younger that caused couple to exchanges confused look.

baekhyun hurriedly walks towards his brother. puts his hand on his shoulder who doesn't budge just keep staring those photographs that are scattered on the table.

"cupcake wha-" baekhyun begin to say something, but word doesn't spill out as he get freeze on his spot, face turned pale in just few seconds and breath got stucked, chanyeol frowns as he was standing quite at distance.

he panicks as both kim brothers didn't make any movement and sprints nears the dinning table, halts on his track catching the site of photographs.

the three male stayed rooted to their spot without moving or spilling something,dread silence between them,the quiet tears kept cascading from taehyungs eyes, soft sobb erupting now and then.

"s-so it was not just a nightmare but truth? the girl i saw was chaeyoung?" taehyung says while crying and baekhyun was loss of every words

"but--- why I don't remember anything? why hyung"? the younger ask as he turns his head and a lone tears silently falls from baekhyuns eyes.

" h-hyung please tell me---tell me or else I'll go mad---hyung, di-d she died because of me? jeonguk--jeonguk said I'm the reason why she's no more---hyung" the fragile boy cried as rest his head against baekhyun tummy as baek was standing by his side and tae was seated on a chair

"hyung please----tell me it's all lie right?hyung---when i haven't seen her ever then how could this all is possible? hyung---please tell me---please save me hyung---i feel like I'm crazy---am i??am i crazy?? hyung please tell me"
taehyung cries like a baby, holding on to baekhyun hands as he grills softly and baek wraps his arm around his shoulder,kisses top of the head of silver hair boy, shakes his head in denial.

"no---no,no you are not my cupcakes. jeonguk is lier, everyone is lier who says she died because of you---you did nothing---you did nothing baby " baekhyun says, while caressing younger hair.

"hyung"

"yes baby"

"hyung I feel like my head would explode, i--- please tell me if it's not true then---then why i don't remember anything---why even I'm there in these pictures, hyung" taehyung struggled with his words as his breath begin to go uneven and baekhyun panics. crouch down and cups taes face.

"Sweety,you need to breath okay---come on" baek consoles, and tae shake his head.

"Just---tell me you knew all this right"? taehyung asks as he sobb and baek doesn't reply his habdt stop his caressing action

"why didn't you tell me then? you--i,you had and jeonguk never get along because of chaeyoung? hanh? then jeonguk is going to hate me always right---- because---i have killed his sister, but--but i don't remember it----why? am i some kind of maniac? is this why God is punishing me with so much pain and love deprived? and---yeah that's---that's why no one loves me-- how pathetic i am" taehyung chuckles lose all his sanity and baek and chanyeol are scared, shocked to see taehyung with in such mental conditions.

"i killed her? I'm a bloody murderer... i should kill my self as well--yeah---yes I don't deserve to be happy and live life" he grip his hair as he desperately screams, and baekhyun hugs her, cries and chanyeol hurriedly dials sehun and kai, and suddenly the he hears baekhyun loud scream as taehyung has picked the knife from the knife holder on the table ran towards the stairs wailing and crying, he couldn't take this anymore. baekhyun ran behind him calling out his brothers name so does chanyeol, for a moment baekhyun thought he lost his brother but he couldn't not just believe his inner voice.