29: Warmth

Ignore the mistakes please.

Authors pov:

having the one he love beside him, taehyung couldn't ask for more, jeonguk was driving and his one hand was on taehyungs thighs. tae couldn't look anywhere else but to jeonguk.words can never do justice to his feelings for brunette, he loves jeonguk with all his heart and soul, with all his life----life? he wants to laugh on his misery, on his fate which has played a some kind of hide and seek game with him, when he was lost and had no reason to live he wanted to die he wanted to end his life so as to sought solace to his restless soul, but now when his loving every moment of life, when he found the reason to live---he is standing at the edge of the cliff.

he sighed sadly which gain jeonguk attention as his eyes fell on him momentary.

"what's wrong"? he asked with a tone laced with nothing but concern.taehyung gulped the lump growing in his throat, shakes his head in response as he was sure his voice would break if he would utter a word.
jeonguk faintly smiles, looks at taehyung briefly with a unreadable emotions that scared taehyung. soon the car came to halt in front of caffe. jeonguk hope out from his driving seat than ran to taehyung side and opens the door for younger.whose heart skipped a bit, pink shade tinted cheeks, everytime it does when jeonguk handles him so gently.

"lets eat something first then I'll take you to the said place" with a lips curved in a smile jeonguk uttered as he encased his arm around younger waist who shyly nodded.

the two walks in, ignoring the boring gazes on them and takes the table at the corner which conceals them from the world.

they both were sitting before each other, hand clasped together on the table shy glints girdle around them.jeonguk brought taehyungs palm against his lips and planted a mushy kiss there, chest swells with pride looking at taehyungs face that render sultry countenance, because of him.

their enamored jiff came to halt as waiter come to ask for their order, jeonguk orders the coffee shake while taehyung takes orange juice.
the two finish it soon and walk out with their hand interwind a satisfied smile tugged on their lips---this small simple brunch was blissful, romantic as for taehyung and for jeonguk nothing less.

jeonguk stops for awhile fiddle with the pocket of jeans and then his leather jacket

"what's wrong" taehyung asks standing right in front of jeonguk.

"I think I left my phone somewhere in, baby why don't you go ahead and wait for me in the car, I'll get my phone yeah"? with his hand clasped around taehyung face, jeonguk softly says and hand him his car key. taehyung nods

jeonguk run inside the caffe and taehyung turns towards the car, his gaze were set on the ground, hand inside his pocket of pant ,his small steps came to halt when he was about to bump into someone but helds himself on mean time, his eyes trails from other persons red pencil heal to her beautiful face, a light smile tugged on  his lips

"h-hi momo" he hesitantly greets, voice came out so low, his smile falter on taking others furious face that radiate so much hate, taehyung almost wince at such intensity

"you.put.a.such.good.act" with smirk she emphasized on each word, her tone is octave lower that made taehyung shudder, he was bewildered confused with blonde girls pinning on for something he has no idea about.

"w-what do you mean" he asked in shaky breath, hands clasped on his chest, momos smirk is now wiped off , eyebrows twitched together,she jerks taehyung from his arm who yelp with her sudden outrage

"such a shameful, pathetic guy you are, act so innocent but you know what? you can fool the whole world but not me" She says through the clenched jaw, taehyung winces because of tight grip on his arm, eyes brimmed up with tears.