38: babble

Ignore the mistakes please
Authors pov:

jeongguk saw a tall figure standing across the street when he stomp out from cemetery, though his vision was blurry so was the weather but he could easily make out the person standing was no one else but Sehun. and it ache his heart guessing there's no way round from where he and taehyung ever could meet, he accepted that their patchy story would always be incomplete.

he was soaked under the down pouring his tears mixed with the drop of rain that was falling on his face, he dragged himself across the street to hop in his car, he shut the door closed and broke into loud sobb,the pain was unbearable. maybe it's not because their story ended this way, he loves taehyung so much that it aches his heart.

he lashed on taehyung, he lied when said he hate him---how can he hate him when he called him his world.

"tell me it all is a nightmare taehyung and come back to me p-please" he stuttered between his sob and wished if taehyung could hear his heart, he wished if tae could hear his unsaid true feelings.

but his whole heart couldn't just believed how easily taehyung cheated on him and moved on, it's just unfair.

"I'll let go all your mistakes just tell me once I was the only one for you---tae. Just the way you are for me" he mumble with his eyes shut, peels it open only to be meet with reality

he wiped his streaming tears and hits the engine alive, seokjin has told him to meet them at the orphanage but he couldn't keep his mind steady and moreover his clothes were soaked too so he just drove back to his house, oblivious about the guy who's searching him like crazy.

*******
baekhyung gained his sense while they were on way to hospital, he cried on kais chest as the latter was beside him on passenger seat.
baekhyun denied for hospital visit, and asked them to bring him to the Kim mansion, suho couldn't deny the request as they drove to the said place, and waited till kai helped baekhyun to get in. and few minutes later they walked back with dairy in baekhyun hand.

Chanyeol kept on tagging along them even though baekhyun ignored him as if he doesn't even exist but the taller remain persistent.

"Suho hyung" baekhyun called as he settled down on a seat, eyes shut,head rested on head rest of the seat.

"yes baeky" sehun slightly turn his whole frame to take glimpse of his friend.

"take me to jeongguk place" baekhyun plainly said, causing the two other guy in car bewildered.

"baek--" sehun called again as he couldn't really believe latters word.

"please hyung---j-just take me there please" he pleaded, voice slugging off and suho couldn't argue over it and drove to next destination.

chanyeol, suho were behind as kai held worn off baekhyung as four male stood on the door of jeongguk place.kai has rang the bell already and soon the door was opened by jimin, clad in white shirt and black jeans.

the shorter guy was taken by surprise, but promptly his shriek surpise morphed into concern upon taking note of baekhyung worn off frame and head wrapped in bandage.

"baekhyung--are you--oh my god what happened"? he asked, voice laced with concern. instead of replying
baekhyun steps in so does his friends and hears very faint voice of seokjin shouting.

"this rain has spoiled our plan, see how late we are for orphanage. and jeongguk---what's with your long face? why did you came back when you wanted to come orphanage--oh my god you have fever"

the faint voice get clears and seokjin halts on action as his hand were on jeongguk forehead once he sees the four guy walking in living room with jimin behind them.