25. Whirlwind

Ignore the mistakes pwease
I did crossed check but there might be mistakes you may find because I did editing with my eyes half open---so damn sleppy

Author pov:

taehyung and jeonguk had no idea what exactly happened to momo as she ran away without saying a word. Taehyung did ask to jeonguk who exactly she's and jeonguk didn't really specified and said 'she's a friend' on which taehyung didn't really digged more.
taehyung had class so he bid bye to his boyfriend with a promise to meet again after an hour or so.

as soon taehyung left ,jeonguk was in whirlwind state of mind, so many sentiments were rushing through in whole existence, momos words were resonating in ear,

"baekhyun has all answers of your questions"

he sighed while walking to his class, he knows he won't be able to pay attention to lecture but he had to make up as he already has miss three days class in a cue.

'why did she ran'?, 'why she was looking at tae as if she has seen some ghost or something'?' he is restless and he won't be calm until he learns the truth.

he hark back to the time when chaeyoung was taken to the hospital after she was found with slit wrist, and latern on she was battling for her life in ICU, the only name she spilled out was baekhyuns.
on her phone the only text he found was sent to baekhyun which reads
"please baekhyun, I want to see you please come to me"

four years later why everything is flashing over again ,its like a puzzle game, he sighed doesn't really know how to solve this mystery ,he's going insane.
he was brought into reality when college ring bell indicating the lecture is over now which he barely paid attention to. he swiftly walked out of the class in a search for Namjoon and others which wasn't really hard to find--- cafeteria is where he'll find them.

he strode across the hallway, tearing through the rush of students walking in a direction same as him or some walking to the opposite.upon reaching on cafeteria he saw his friends already perched on their usual table, bickering and teasing each other, they waved as they saw him walking to their direction, hollering dramatically.

"Oh our lover boy is here--aeyy" hoseok bellowed out, gaining almost everyone's attention to them, jeonguk rolled his ploping on his chair as they all laughed teasingly.

"Finally the hero of our university is back" jin clapped and other agreed with vigorous nodd, he faintly smiles. other sensed his unusual behavior, his menacholy smiles they know it all, they all exchanged glances with slight nod.

"where's our bear? how's he now?" jimin asked reading out jeonguks nonchalant face, he didn't reply instant which made them more curious to know his roughs

"yeah---yeah he's good. Infact he came today, said will meet you all after 2pm or something" he stuttered out mind really not in his control.

"spill out jeongukah" Namjoon said with his monotone, catching jeonguk off guard

"spill? Spill what"? he said, making no eyes contact with his elders. Jin sighed and rubbed his palm on brunettes back, soothing him  in a way. Jeonguk sighed, knowing he can't get away from his hyungs.

"I met----Momo" he uttered fiddling with his fingers,
the name didn't really ring the bell to them, as they exchanged confused look to one and another

"momo"? yoongi repeated the name, jeonguk bobbed his head, averting his gaze from his lap to their hyungs, he hummed in response before apprising them about encounter with the blonde girl.
they heard it all expression changing throughout.