1: Exo and Bangtan

No ones POV

It is just 8:00 in the morning and already there are the early birds at  Bus Interchange. Cars, pick-ups, motor cycles and buses fight their ways through the three lanes. They have to get through somehow and get to wherever they are going. No one or nothing else matters. At the same time there are the hordes of humans rushing about glancing anxiously at their watches and blaming everyone else for their lateness.there chaos is occurring at the Bus and train Interchange. Thousands of people are rushing about and jostling each other in their mad rush to get to where they are going. They have to get there regardless if what happens to everyone else.

"damn, " baekhyun yawn and stretched his body after getting off from the car

"still sleep baby"? Chan softly pecked his boyfriends forehead and wrapped his arm around his waist,

" you know chany....some times I really hate coming to university , I wanted to sleep more" The shorter  of the two complain and lean his head against the chest of his boyfriend and tried to sleep in his warm embrace.

"come babe, we are late already. sehun is gonna kill us you know about his ill temper how it gets on its peak when any one of us is late" Chan rubbed his youngers back and finally convinced his boyfriend to walk to cafeteria where their friends are waiting for them.

They made their way to cafeteria , their friends welcome them with loud cheers which made Baekhyuns sleep fly away. They settled down on a big round table with their group members.

"it's first day guys.. There wasn't any need to come so early" Baekhyun huffed

"yeah yeah right, first day of our second year in university " sehun spoke nonchalantly and baekhyun just rolled his eyes making other chuckled

"by the why you are being so sleepy head today? Didn't you sleep well last night?"

"Oh kai, finally someone care to ask me" Baekhyun stated dramatically "I was just tossing and turning whole night,out of excitement"

"Excitement? Did chany asked you to move in his house"? Suho asked with teasingly making Chanyeol choke on his saliva

" hunh? , he is coward you know hyung so there is no Chance of me to get excited over it, it's about-"
Exo turn their head when all of a sudden  the chaos of cafeteria drop down, and their eyes trailed to entrance of cafeteria
There they are coming the Bangtan Boys,
The six handsome boys making their way into cafeteria, and people around the cafeteria drooling over them as usual.

"ohh hi fuckers" Sehun waved his hand with a tight lip smile and earn a back fire from jimin

"oh hello dick heads"

"Oh what a bad day, I mean looking their face first day of university is like a jinx" Hoseok rolled his eyes and his words made his gang members to chukle

"listen you.. " Sehun stood up from his chair and was about throw his hand on hoseok but jungkook was quick to held his wrist tight.

Exo stood up from their chairs in all defensive posture, ready to throw hands if bangtan makes any moves

"DON'T.YOU.DARE " Brunettee greeted his teeth and yanked sehuns hand off

The two gang Bangtan and Exo standing across each other with furious eyes, if glaring could kill people they all would have been dead by now with each others death glare.

The Seoul university is famous for three things one their education, two the heirs of biggest business mans are student here three heirs are none other than Bangtans and exos out of many others.