14: Void

Ignore the mistakes please

Author pov:

Sometimes it's thorny, when you have to make choice when there is no other way but to choose, and choose wisely.
Baek was one of the most difficult conundrum either to pick his father or his brother, he wanted to cry over his state of affair where he doesn't know what to do, on one hand it's his father whom he can't leave alone and on other hand it's taehyung who's lonely and broken soul, but one truth he couldn't shut outis, promise.a promise that he made to his mother to always stick with his father no matter what.

with his messed up mind and heavy heart he walked in his mansion after dropping taehyung at Jeonguk place.

"baek my boy, i'm glad that you are finally here to see me" mr. kim embrace baek who smiles faintly as he hugged his father back.

"dad, i haven't had any conversation with tae yet about this. let me speak to him and settle him down tonight, yeah?" pulling out from his fathers embrace, baek utters calmly gulping down the lump of his throat

tae will understand right? yeah he'll

"it's fine, if you really feeling bad for him then i'm willing to let Albert go at taehyung place, he'll take care of all taehyungs necessity" said Mr. Kim with no particular expression on his face neither any concern in his tone.

"yes i was about to ask you, thank you for being so considerate" Baek smile bitterly gave a sarcastic reply to his father who probably didn't care

"I gotta go, i have to pick taehyung from his friend place" he stood up when he sensed that there is no way he can make things better or change his fathers mind.

sometimes it's not about choosing the right one but to choose the one who need you the most, and right now baek has choosed his father, sure he's hating his self but he's at relief , taehyung has found his love, new friends who loves him with all their heart.
he knows that his father aka mr. kim still is madly in love with his wife and her death has shattered him into pieces, which no one could have gather if it wouldn't have been baekhyun, who promised his mother when she was taking her last breath

Flashback

"t-take care of your father baby, no m-matter what never---never leave his s-side, he has only you an-d our tae, he-he might act c-chil-dish but baby----your father ,he's---he's a person who's not very strong mentally, he loved m-me like i was--like I was the only pe-rson left on this planet,... promise me, promise me love you'll never leave his s-side----pr-o-mise me"

"i---i promise mamma, please don't leave us please ma-
mamma....m-mom"

he pleaded and cried holding his mothers hand and after hearing his words of promise she shut her eyes closed for forever leaving her son and husband to cry for their whole life

"DOCTOR, please somebody save my mumma" He shouted for help when doctors were already their whole time

"please mumma don't leave me please, open your eyes ma"
stroking her mothers hair he hoped she might open her beautiful blue eyes

"d-dooctor uncle ple-ase say so-mething why---why my ma-mma isn't say-ing a-anything? "
his broken voice and sobb broke hearts of all the doctor and nurses who stood their helplessly

"i'm sorry baek, but she---she is no more"

"y-you can't do this to me, to us...think about dad mamma?? what our baby t-tae? he---he can't even s-sleep with--out you.. he-he doesn't even eat without y-you..mamma please, SAY-SAY SOMETHING"