40: December

Ignore the mistakes please.
Authors pov:

4 months later:

time doesn't turns around for anybody, it runs with its speed it's neutral with each soul but people tends to blame their wrong doing, their decision on time with same tag line 'the time wasn't right', isn't it human nature to blame some or other way.

it was start of December,the cold winter season has turned even colder.
siting on shivel chair, holding a heavy photo album in his lap in his room, a cup of coffee on side table Mr. Kim had smile on his lips, as he slowly traces the pictures of his family, picture of his son---his taehyung.

regret, wouldn't turns the things back to it's originals and that truths breaks you.

"I'm sorry , my baby" he whispered as he kissed the picture of taehyung when he was 5 he was in his mothers lap hugging her like a koala he has captured the photo and memories are still so fresh.

4 month before when he learned the truth about taehyungs past, his misery and the accident which snatched everything from him he couldn't do anything but to regret.

it was too late to shower his love for his son,he was all alone in his massive mansion with his poor health, it was just him, regret and his loneliness.

he wiped off his tears up on hearing a soft knock on the door, shutting the album softly he muttered 'come in'.

he smiles looking to the person right before him yet his smile didn't reach to his eyes

"you need to sleep, did you have your medicine" he asked as he bend down a bit holding his father from shoulder, helping him to get up, ignoring his fathers eyes that holds so much emotions.

setting him on bed covering his body with duvet baekhyun was about to turns off the light of lamp but halts as a trembling hand held him to do so.

"baek, son please sit here with me" Mr.kim faintly said reading his elder sons face that have lost its shine, its liveliness.

he shook his head slowly, preying his fathers hand slowly from his wrist he stood straight

"I'm leaving now , it's already late" he gave an excuse making his fathers faint smile wipe off completely

"isn't this is your home too baek"? why do you have to live in tha--"
he tried to speak but word get swallowed as baek speaks in snap

"no--- my home is long snatched, the place where i live in is where taehyung lives---his memories--- the pent house has taehyung fragrance---his soft hums his Cries---i can't abandoned it---and yes--- the only reason i come here everyday is because of the promise i made to mom---i have cut my ties with you long ago--- it's late please sleep, I gotta go good night"

he says, eyes holds so much pain and tears that Cascades down with every blow of past memories, his father cried but he didn't had a heart to console,so he left without giving a chance to his father to even say a word further.

mr Kim cried holding his chest tight, regretting for his actions, his behavior towards his own son who was nothing but an angel

"ta-taehyung" he whispered his sons name and like that he fell in deep slumber oblivious about his elder son who stood outside the room, silently crying.

******
Pain that are still so fresh, even after months later it still feels like yesterdays incident, the cold weather has turned colder, even the hot coffee couldn't bring warmth to him, the tears has long dried the brown eyes has lost it's fierceness it's softness.