46: Sealed (epilogue)

Ignore the mistakes
Long chapter ahead, why not it's a epilogue after alllllll...
Author pov:

three years later:

Once up on a time there lived two soul, totally different from each other,unaware of their destiny,aunaware of their path that would soon across .one fine day fate brings them together, the hate turned into love, sorrow turned into happiness, and two heart become one, taekook

so here is the rest of their story,a new turn to their path, a new page to their story.last three years changed many things, like they all graduated and settled to their heir job,Namjoon and seokjin married so did baekhyun and chanyeol, while hoseok was finally in a relationship with Jackson and yoomin tied knot couple of months before ,while sehun and kai are married too, yes kai who finally proposed to his long secret crush sehun,he was shocked to begin with but accepted it anyways, he was happy.

"I'm so blessed to have kai by my side"

this was his word to taehyung, his love for taehyung didn't die but yes he did accepted his destiny and love kai, he would share his emotions with tae and so does taehyung, they might not have end up together but their friendship was pure and unconditional and still it is.

love doesn't die but yes it gets blur, it gets lost but it remains---somewhere deep down in our heart, it always does.

Jeonguk was never jealous in fact he was now more calm and collected, he was handling his ceo position best, even in hectic schedule he would grab the chance to take taehyung on a date and do everything a normal couple would do, well one more thing changed, taehyung started walking just before one year, after tones of physiotherapy and exercise and treatment he was finally walking, but still he was weak, still he sometimes faints and still he fall sick and in those time jeonguk would be all shattered, he would be despondense all day and would tried to get the best doctor for his love.

but even after so much of hassle,taehyung was now a well known artist whose painting exhibition would always be bursting, he also became a part time music instructor in his father music company, and he was best in all of his skills.

many things changed except one and that's was jeonguk and taehyungs love for each other, unconditional and pure.

**********

taehyungs anxiety has spike up as the day he has been waiting for so long is just round the corner,every time he sits along side with baekhyun while they discus about the wedding plans,he ends up crying and there is no other person who could handle tae more better than baek does, the guy who never once stop loving his brother,so right now taehyung is crying out of nervousness as it just one day more to go when he would be jeon taehyung

"what if i trip down to the aisle? what if jeonguk would not show up tomorrow?"he cries and wipes his tears with the tissue and throws it to the piles of used tissues he had made on a floor.

"taehyung, i swear i would cancel all the damn wedding event.you literally getting into my nerves now, tell me boy should I do that? hanh? should i" baek roars , his hands on his hips , he is tired as hell,even though he broke into smile when taehyung shakes his head vigorously like a baby.

"no---I am sorry I just don't believe whatever is happening,it is so unreal" taehyung says in a whisper ,wipe his nose that has turned red, it makes his brother coo at him, he squat down and holds youngers hand in his own, his all ears.

"it is hard to belive hyung, I am scared ,these immense happiness makes me scare,nothing would ruin it right? "

taehyung breaths out, his eyes are brimmed with tears, when one have face alot of pain being scared over happiness is natural and baek needs to make him understand that.