57. pride and prejudice book pt2.

"fiona...fiona wake up, were here" harry whispers as he tries to wake her up so she can see his surprise.

"mm" she groans as she starts to open her eyes slowly and see they've come to a complete halt.

"weere here" he says as she lifts her. head from his shoulder snd it takes her a second to comprehend what she's looking at all the houses and parked cars before she realizes.

"oh my god...you didn't" she whispers as she puts her fingers over her mouth lightly in disbelief that he would actually do that for her. she turns to him to see he's smiling looking at her shiny eyes caused by the tear building up "you did!" she squealed before she jumped on him by putting her arms around his neck tightly and he hugged her back tightly by her waist.

"family and friends day" he says as she pulls back and cups his whole face into both her hands and give him a passionate and lovingly kiss.

"i love you, let's go" she says as she gets out of the car by the driver's seat and they walk up the nicely fresh cut green grass with s bunch of flowers and vegetable trees growing. she rings the door bell to the white house as he pulls her in by her waist before the same lady that looked like ms.honey from Matilda opened the door.

"welcome to family and friends day! names?" she says asking the same question as she did the lady time they were there.

"fiona and harry styles" he says and she jots it down while fiona is looking around all the little kids running around and trying to find any of her siblings.

"okay, and who are you hear to see?" she says and he answers for fiona already having their names memorized because fiona never shuts up about them.

"oh.." ms.honeys twin says disappointed and fiona turns her head immediately towards her "uhm well, cami and matty actually already got adopted about a month ago" she says giving harry and fiona a sympathetic look.

"oh I- were they a nice family?" fiona says surprised.

"very nice, super lovely family. they had s dog and an already adopted kid" she says and fiona gives her a smile back.

"well where are the others?" fiona asks and she gives them the same look again.

"julie and matty got adopted almost a little after you both came to visit the last time" she says before she grabs onto harrys..well anything.

"what about Danny? is Danny here?" fiona says frantically.

"he got adopted lady week...i am so so sorry" she says and Fiona's heart immediately drops along with harry's.

"were they good families?" harry asks as fiona stares at the floor. 

"very good, i could give you both the number of all the families. ask if you can visit them...I'm sure they wouldn't mind" she says before she leaves to the kitchen.

"are you okay?" harry asked fiona worried and she nodded with a slight smile "wanna talk about it?"

"yeah just not...now" she says and he nods before the woman comes back with a piece of paper with the numbers of all the families. they drove back home in purse silence until they came to a stop in front of a lovely book store.

"are you sure your okay?" he says as he turns off the car parked on the other side of the book store.

"yeah..why are we here?" she asks as she looks around the unfamiliar place.

"to pick up the pride and prejudice books...were reading them" he says and she smiles before he kisses her cheeks and she watches him cross the street and walk into the bookstore.