sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

" —and you be on time!" he scolded sternly as Rhea nodded quickly "Yes sir!" she said, a little scared .

"He is such a bitch" the boy whispered as Inez looked over at him. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself! I am Liam Vanderbilt, nice to meet you Ms Inez Benedict" he said happily as Inez smiled at him and shook his hands.

"Likewise Mr Liam Vanderbilt. I'd like to thank you for your help" she said softly as he chuckled and looked forward again, pretending to listen everything that the professor was rambling on.

"I don't take dry thank you. I want you to buy me coffee" he said while flashing his perfect set of teeth as Inez giggled and looked away.

"Ok, tomorrow then" Inez said as she looked back at Rhea beside her, to see her slumped over the desk.

She looked depressed.

"Rhea are you ok?" Inez whispered as Rhea nodded slowly and sighed.

"I wish I was rich too you know—" she said with a pout "—everyone despises me here".

"Hey! That's not true! They are just jealous that you are smarter than them" Inez said with a concerned look and a soft smile.

"Y-You don't understand—"

"Ms Rhea Rathore!" Mr Brosnan shouted as he read her name from the list "Concentrate!" he scolded, only Rhea even though all 3 of them were talking. Mr. Brosnan's gaze fell on Inez as his scowl disappeared and he smiled.

"Now as we were talking..." he continued his teaching.

"See?" Rhea whispered as Inez furrowed her brows in anger. She hated being treated specially and hated the fact that only Rhea was getting scolded for everything, just because she wasn't from a rich background.

• • •

Rhea, Inez and Liam laughed loudly among themselves as they walked through the university campus. Rhea was back to her old self after sulking for half an hour, and Inez was glad that she was feeling better.

Liam had been very generous with them and showed each block and lecture hall according to their schedule, even though he got late for his classes in the process.

The three of them had developed quite a friendship, seeing that they just met a few hours ago. Liam was a very funny person just like Rhea, it was only the first day of their friendship but they argued again and again and made Inez be the judge of their little banters.

"I told you it was wrong! You are so dumb seriously!" Liam said dramatically as he heaved out a heavy sigh.

Rhea gritted her teeth in annoyance as she punched him playfully "The only dumb one here is you! Right Inez?" she retorted back. Inez laughed nervously as she looked here and there, not really wanting to take a side yet.

"You have to say something! My father is a politician but seriously you act like one" Liam whined as Inez rolled her eyes at his stagy melodramatic voice.

"Look—"

"Oh the shorties are here" they heard a annoying voice and Inez groaned internally because she knew that she recognized the voice.

She looked beside her to see Austin standing with the redhead Sarah as he grinned widely at them. "What do you want Austin?" Inez asked in a tired voice, she was still mad at him for the stunt he had pulled in the morning.

"I was just thinking how was your morning? Did you find your classes?" Austin said as he clasped his right hand over his chest and laughed loudly.

"Yeah. Thanks to you" Rhea replied sarcastically as Austin gaze fell over her and Liam. His smile faltered as his face contorted in anger. His hands left Sarah's thin waist as he moved forward and stood directly in front of Liam.

"The fuck you doing here?" Austin snarled at his face as his hands clenched into a fist.

"Woah bro chill. I am just hanging out with my friends" Liam responded as he raised his hands up in surrender. "Austin what are you doing?" Inez questioned, confused and a little angry at his outburst.

Austin's gaze snapped at her as he walked up to her "Stay away from him. He is bad news" Austin said, loud and clear as Inez gulped a little at his seriousness. It was the first time she had seen him so serious.

"Um I am standing right here!" Liam shouted as Austin glared at him. "I don't care. Fuck off and never let me see you again" he retorted back as Inez's face hardened in anger. Austin has been nothing but mean to her and Liam has been sweet to her from the starting.

"Austin you need to leave" Inez said in a hard voice.

Before Austin could respond, they heard a loud commotion from beside them followed by a loud voice.

"THERE SHE IS!"

[LIAM VANDERBILT][20]

[LIAM VANDERBILT]
[20]

please vote, comment and follow! x