We both started to make breakfast as I herd the front door open and foot steps coming from the stairs.

"Good morning" I tell to who ever was coming down stairs and the front door.
"Good morning Brooklyn" said there mother.
"Good morning" I guess said cameron and Ethan.

"Oh I can't have that for break fast doll" said their mother.
"Oh alright" I said nicely.
"Thank you though, but kids I'm going to work today for a promotion" said their mother.
"Alright" said everyone. Grayson and I finished making and ate breakfast.
"This is good" said cameron.
"Thank you" Grayson and I said. I looked over at Grayson, who was already starring at me. I chuckled and ate some bacon.

After we finished eating. Grayson, Ethan and I cleaned up. Cameron put the dishes in the dish washer but then left to go an hang out with her friends. As Grayson and I were finishing up, Ethan went up to his room to get something. Then we herd the door dell ring.

"I'll get it babe" I say to Grayson. He nodded his head and finished putting the stuff away.
I walked towards the door.

I open the door to reveal puffy and red eye'd Sofia.
"Hey, are you okay" I said to Sofia as I walked out of the house and closed it behind me.
"Where's Ethan. I need to apologize"
"Apologize? For?" I ask. Sofia and I are close now so we tell each other almost everything.
"That I shouldn't have told him that I like Ryan. But I am really in love --"
"Aye, I think you should tell him yourself Sofia" I said to her before she could say anything else.
"Your right, can we go in its freezing" she said.
"Oh yeah" I said as I open the door.
She was about to head into the kitchen but then I stopped her.
"Up stairs, oh and wipe off those tears okay" I said quietly for us two only to hear.
"Oh! Right. thank you" she said.

As Sofia started to walk up the stairs, she didn't know what to say to Ethan... she really hurt his feelings and she could see it. He was almost to his door before he opened it and saw her face.

"Hi" Sofia said as she started to play with her fingers behind her back.
"Hey, what are you doing here" Ethan said.

He opens the door wider and let's Sofia in. She walks in and stands in the middle of the room.
"I wanted to apologize" she said as she looks up from the floor.
Ethan nods his head and closes the door behind him.
"I'm sorry that I said I hated you, you know I don't right?" She said.
"Seemed like you did" Ethan said.
"I know, I am so sorry. I say things I sometimes don't mean and it hurts me afterwords" she states.
Ethan nods his head again for her to continue.
"Ethan, I woke up this morning and I knew I had to speak to you. I can't really stay away from you" she pauses and takes a deep breath.
"Ethan I-- I love you" she said.
He walks towards her and watches as she looks down.
"HHa I'm sorry, I.. I don't even know why I came. Im stupid" Sofia said as she backed away from Ethan.
"No" Ethan said as he grabbed her arms and pulls her close.
"I love you too Sofia" said Ethan. Sofia looks at Ethan's lips then back to his eyes. Ethan did the same but leans in.

Sofia and Ethan's lips touch and it feels like fireworks. Ethan really did love Sofia. Ethan did still have feeling for Brooklyn, and always will. But that moment. That very moment, Brooklyn was erased from Ethan's mind. Ethan started to love Sofia... that's all that matters for the both of them now.

(- the flash back-

Ethan went over to Sofia's a few days ago. They were talking and Ethan asked a few simple questions, but one hurt Ethan as much as Brooklyn hurt him.

"Do you like anyone Sofia?" Asks Ethan
"Actually yeah" she said.
"Who?" Ethan's asks with hope.
"You promise you won't tell" she said.
Right when she said that Ethan's hope turns upside down. Because if you like that person your with you would tell them you like them, not to keep a promise.
"Yeah I promise" said Ethan but he still had hope.
"Ryan" said Sofia.
"Ryan? oh umm" Ethan asks.
"Yes, why??" Sofia asks. "is there a problem" she asks. Ethan sat down on her bed and looked her in the eyes.
"Do you even know him" he asks.
"Not really" she states.
"How could you like someone you don't know" Ethan said.
"Well we have talked and all but why are you making it a big deal?" She said as she crosses her arms over her chest as she stands in the middle of her room.
"Yeah it is Sofia" Ethan said as she stood up and start to walk towards her.
"I have known Ryan for my whole life.. He is fun and all but when you get in a argument... it's not pretty" said Ethan.
"So what are you trying to tell me, Huh?" She said with a attitude.
"You shouldn't like someone who you hardly know! is what I'm trying to say" he said.
"You know what, I didn't ask you to come over and give me a speech on who and who not to like okay?" She said loudly.
"Sofia I'm just trying to--"
"Ethan, you know what leave" Sofia said as she started to walk toward the door to open it.
"Sofia I--"
"No Ethan" Sofia said.
"Please" he begs.
"I HATE YOU!!!! NOW GET OUT" She yells and opened the door and pointed for him to leave. He stands up and walks towards the door. As he started to walk out he turned to look at her and said.
"I'm sorry" then walked out. She slams the door and Ethan ran down stairs and out of the house. Her parents weren't home so they weren't there to hear it.

-flash back ends-)

____________________________

A/N
Hey y'all. So I guess Sofia and Ethan are a thing now?.

Anyways. Every Time I write a new chapter I do it at night and it's like 10:00 when I start and when I finish its like 12:00... crazy. But I really like seeing those comments y'all post because that's what keeps me motivated to kept writing.

Thank you guys so much of voting❤️❤️
~Madelyn