I'm sorry

Brooklyn's POV

It's been about few days and I miss my parents. The twins and I have been getting along. It's really fun and exciting but at points I saw Grayson look at my arms. I played it off and try to ignore the fact he may know that I use to cut myself so I laughed at what Ethan does. Ethan does some stupid stuff that makes me laugh.

I was in "my" bedroom and was texting my parents.

"Hey mom, miss you" I said with a smiling face.

"I miss you to doll, be nice" she texted back in the matter of seconds.

I locked my phone and threw it next to me. Then I herd the door open.

"Hey" it was Grayson

"Hey, what's up?" I said sitting up from my bed.

"How are you?" He asked closing the door behind him, then he walked up standing in front of me while I was on my bed.

"I'm good?" I said weirdly. I actually have been better then before.

"you have anything to talk about?" He said looking Into my eyes.

"No I'm good" I said with a little laugh.

"Brooklyn, Do you have anything to talk about. Something serious?" He asked still standing right in front of me.

"Grayson I'm serious, I'm fine" I said looking into his eyes, intimidated.

"Then what are those" he said looking down at my arms then looked back into my eyes.

"Are what?" I said pulling my arms to my chest and crosses them.

"You know what I'm talking about, why?" he said getting eye to eye level with me and his eyes looked watery

"Why what?" I said still denying the question and stare into his eyes, trying not to cry.

"These" he said grabbing my arm and turns my arm over to see at my scars. I tried to pull away but his grip was to strong.

"Grayson..." I said with my eyes tearing up.

"Why? Your such a beautiful girl, you have Lots to live for. You have parents. You have friends, your... your beautiful" he said stuttering at the end.

"sure" I said pulling my arms away and crossing them and looked into his eyes.

"What do you mean, sure?" He said

"Sure" I said with a little sass with it.

"Tell me" he said.

"Tell you what" I asked

"Who you are" he said standing back up then sitting down next to me.

"Honestly?" I asked.

"Yes" he said with a serious voice.

"Well.... honestly I dunno who I am, or what I will be" I said looking down. "I don't believe that people will stay and--" I start to say but Grayson cuts me off.

"What do you mean not stay?" He asked sitting cris cross in front of me.

"Well people leave you know, they don't stay forever. They make you feel special and then one day they leave" I explain with sad eyes "they make you feel loved and happy, then they walk out on you" I said looking down at his hands for some reason.

"I'm here" Grayson said lifting my chin up.

"but you don't need to be, it's okay" I say starring into his beautiful eyes.