Let it seep in

Mothers POV

(Next day)

What am I gunna do. I know that Brooklyn has a boyfriend and best friends here but we do need this. I mean I know we have money and what not but we still need this. I can't just call them an say
"I'm sorry. I decided not to go because my daughter has a life here and we can't just leave it" and I know that sounds selfish but I think it's the right thing to do. And when we move up there then I'm sure we won't move again. This is the best job we could ever ask for. I don't know why Brooklyn doesn't understand that!!

"Brooklyn" I yell to her from down stairs. I believe she was in her room.
"Yes" she says as she started to come down the steps.
"Can we talk about this" I tell her
"Mom I don't feel like crying today. I Guess I have no saying in anything so if you wanna talk to me then talk about something else. I don't wanna get into an argument with you again" she tells me.
She started to get shoes on her feet and I looked at her.
"Where are you going" I ask her
"Out" she says
"No your not" I say back
"What.. Mom" she says back.
"We are going to talk about this" I tell her firmly
"But can't it be tomorrow" she asks
"No Brooklyn!!" I say
I told her to sit on the couch so we could discuss. She rolls her eyes and sits.
"Brooklyn, I know that it's hard but this is what is best for us!! This is what we should do that is best for us. I know you have a boyfriend and best friends here but you can make new ones" I told her.
"are you kidding me... I can't just make new ones like them mom. They are the best thing that has ever happen to me. I can't believe you would take that away from me just because you will get paid "a lot" of money. If you were me and I were you how do you think you would feel. Because right now I am pretty pissed about this" she says
"Brooklyn you need to understand that-" Brooklyn stood up and said
"We "should" just move far away from my first true boyfriend and my first real best friend. I should just dump Grayson right now then because that's what is "Best" huh? I can't just leave him. I love him mom!!" she tells me with tears in her eyes. I couldn't speak and I know exactly how she feels because I went through the exact same thing.
"I'm sorry Brooklyn" I tell her
"oh my god... you don't get It mom. Every time we move I hate it. I hate it so much that I wanna run away because I leave what I love. Grayson plus Ethan is the best thing that has happen to me and I will say it a million times for you to understand that! But I can't leave mom why can't YOU understand that. I can't just leave" she tell me.
"Brooklyn. I have went through the exact same thing. I moved a lot, I have left things behind that I loved. But you move on. You find someone else. Please I hope you understand this is what is best" I tell her as I gently touch her arm. She snatches her arm away from me and says.
"If you know how it feels then you wouldn't do this to your own daughter" she stood up and ran out the door.
"BROOKLYN RAY" I yell so she could stop but she doesn't.
"Damnit" I say

Brooklyn's POV

I can't believe my mother would do this. She knows I love him she knows that. Why would she do this.

I was running and I could feel my face get all red but not from running. from holding in all the emotions I am feeling but then I remembered I can't go to Eth and Grayson's house because they would have all kinds of Questions for me. So I went to Sofia. I could tell her. I know she won't tell the twins. I trust her.

The reason why I am not telling the twins is because I don't want them to be sad. I don't want them to acting different because I'm moving. I just can't make them sad, it hurts to much already thinking about it.

I called Sofia and she knows I'm coming over. I run over to her house and knock gently on the door trying not to cry.

It opens and I saw a Comfy Sofia at the door.
"Hey. come in" she says
"Sofia we need to talk" I say
"Heyy Brooklyn!!" Says Sofia's mom.
"Hi how are you" I tell her
"I'm good how are you" she says
"I'm fine" I tell her
I look back at Sofia and gave her the glare to tell her we need to go upstairs now.
"Come on" said Sofia as she drags me upstairs with her to her room. We got to her room and I put my stuff down. I was pacing and I couldn't speak. I was panicking
"Brooklyn calm down" says Sofia as she closes the door.
"I.. I can't Sofia I" I stopped.
"Look at me. Breath. now tell me what is wrong" she tells me as she grabs my shoulders.
"I... I'm moving" It Finally came out.
"WHAT!" She says as she let go of me an took a step back.
"Don't freak out because then I will then I won't stop and please just don't freak out" I tell her
"Have you told the twins yet" she asks
"No" I say quietly
"Whyyyy" she said
"Because If I tell them then it will be sad because they know I'm leaving and I don't want to see them upset or anything I can't just do that to them" I said as the words coming out of my mouth sounding like gibberish.
"Brooklyn I am so so sorry" she says as she pulls me into a hug. I started to cry, she rubbed my back to comfort me.