Prayed

When I woke up from my sleep I was in my bed. I remembered that Grayson would take me to bed.

I got ready for school and went into Grayson's room to check up on him. He was dressed and ready. He wore a sweat shirt and sweat pant with Nike free runs 5.O, he looks so cute like that. His hair was down and I just fell more in love.

I go behind him and hug him tight as he was looking himself in the mirror. He turned around and hugged me back. And this time when he looking down at me, I felt my face get red and butterfly's swarming in my stomach.

"Good Morning Princess"
"Good morning" I said, I looked up at him and smiled. He leans down and his soft, luscious lips touch mine. Some of his kisses are sweet and soft. Some are hard and nice. And some are passionate and gently. This kiss was Passionate and Gently, I love those.

He pulled away and picked me up to carry me. He walks to his door and pins me up against it. He looked at me once more and leans up to kiss me. I thought, wow... this boy... is, everything to me.

"Come on Gray it's time to go and get Brooklyn for me " said cameron from outside the door.
He pulled away and yelled "alright"
He looks up at me then let's me down.

"Today. if anyone comes 5 feet with in you, as a threat or touch you or ev--" Grayson said.
"Babe I'll be fine. The only friends I have Is Ethan, Sofia too. They are no threat to me" I said looking up at him.
"I love you, so much"
"I love you too Grayson"

~at school~

I was in my 1st block when the teacher calls the roll. I was doing the warm up of reading a book and annotating it. Then I start to think about Grayson.

Grayson is just so perfect. He makes me happy. He makes me feel special and important. He makes me feel, loved.

"Brooklyn Ray" the teacher calls out.
"Here" I said.
"Where?" She asked.
"Here" I said raising my hand.

After class I was going to my locker. I saw Ethan with Sofia, so after I got my stuff from my locker I walked over to them and talked for a bit.

"Hey"
"Hey brooke" they said.
"What class do you have next" Ethan asked Sofia
"Math" she said rolling her eyes with disgust.
"I didn't know you go here" I told Sofia.
"Yeah" she said smiling at me.

A minute later I looked at my surroundings and Grayson wasn't anywhere to be found.

"I have to go, See y'all later" I said walking away to find Grayson.
"Bye" they said as they walked to their classes.

I was roaming around the halls to find Grayson but soon enough someone caught my eye. GABE!!! WHAT THE HECK!

I walk closed to her as she was on the left side of the hall walking to her class. We made eye contact and she looks down and she started to walk faster.

"Gabe!" I yell.
"Gabe" I yelled to her again. She ignored me and kept walking and few seconds later Grayson walked up behind her and saw me. He looked at me and ran towards me.

"Hey babe" he said, I was shock and confused. Gabe goes here. Is this how she know them.

"Babe?" Grayson said waving his hand In front of me.
"Oh hey gray"
"Come on we will be late" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to class with him.

The rest of the day went by fast. But I was still thinking about Gabe. She could have told me that she goes here.

~at home~

"What's on your mind" Ethan asks.
"Nothing" I said looking up at him. Grayson was in the shower and Ethan and I were in the 'chill room'.
"I know something is up" he said
"Who's Gabe?" I ask few seconds later.
he looked at my like, 'how the hell do you know that name'.
"Gabe?" He asks
"Yes" I looked straight into Ethan's Eyes.
"Umm I don't know" he said nervously.
"Ethan"
"I don't know Brooklyn" he said denying the simple question.
"Fine". I got up frustrated and walked to the stairs.

"Wait" Ethan yelled.
"What" I turned around to see him chasing after me.
"Don't ask Grayson that question okay?" He said
"Why?" I ask
"Don't" he said
"Uhh okay" I said walking up the stairs.

Narrator: Soon after Brooklyn ran upstairs. Ethan went back to the couch and sat down. He put his head in his hands and his elbows on his knees.

"Please, Brooklyn. Don't ask" Ethan said quietly to himself and wiped his hands down his face in frustration.

Ethan prayed that Brooklyn won't ask him that question. Every Time Brooklyn was with him. He prayed. Day after day after day.

Brooklyn was so interested to know who Gabe was. So few days later Brooklyn Calls Gabe...

_______________________________

Hey guys!
What? Brooklyn finally calls Gabe! Weird. I wonder what Gabe will tell Brooklyn... guess yAll will find out soon.

Hope yAll like two updates in one day!!
~Madelyn