4 weeks?

~ dinner time ~

Brooklyn's POV

It's dinner time. I haven't seen Grayson for a while. I texted him and we talked for about 1 hour. I walked down stairs and smelled the best smell ever. I smiled and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys" I said getting a plate and grabbing my food.

"Hey darling we need to talk" my father said.

I walked over to the family dinner table and sat down.

"Alright" I said

"Your mother and I have to go on a business trip for.. 4 weeks" he told me and my jaw dropped.

"4 weeks? Where am I gunna be during all this?" I asked.

"With the Dolan's" my mother said

"Th- the Dolan's" I said stuttering.

"Yes, is their a problem if their is then we --" I stopped my mother before any more words came out of her mouth.

"NO, Ha no it's fine" I said putting food into my mouth.

"Mmhm alrighty" my father said

"when are y'all leaving?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Tomorrow" my father said putting food into his mouth. I choked on my drink and almost spit it out.

"Tomorrow?" I said trying to act normal

"Yes" My mother said.

"What time?" I said

"Around 2" she said drinking some of her special drink. It isn't alcohol, it is something she has to take.

"Oh.. alright" I said looking down at my food.

"I called them and they know you're coming" my Father said

"Yeah, alright" I said still looking down at my food to pick the right bit.

~ after dinner ~

I ran into my room and jumped onto my bed with happiness. I'm staying with Grayson for 4 weeks. YAY! I was so happy I started packing my clothes, and lots of them. I got my tooth brush and hair straightener and make up stuff. I put it into my bag and finished by zipping my bag.

I texted Grayson and told him I'm staying for 4 weeks. He replied with a Yay! I smiled and plugged my phone into the charger. I went to take a shower and thought. 4 weeks with him, I feel so lucky.

I got out of the shower and put on comfy clothes and brushed my hair then teeth. I was so happy, excited and then those thoughts from earlier today came to my head.

What if he figures out more stuff about me? What if he sees my scars? What if he asks about them? I hope I don't act stupid! Or annoying! Or anything bad! I want to be good, respectful, helpful! That's my goal. I had a lot more but they were stupid.

~Sunday morning~

Grayson's POV

I wake up nervous and excited. Brooklyn is coming over and staying for 4 weeks. She will be sleeping in the guest bedroom because cameron didn't want to share a bed for 4 weeks, she said a week would be fine but 4, yeah no.

I made sure the guest room was perfect. I did the bed and cleaned it up nicely. I made sure it didn't smell kinda weird. I made sure it was perfect for her.

Brooklyn makes me feel warm inside. She makes me happy and a better person, well I can only make that happen but she inspires me. Ever since I looked into her eyes, I knew she is something special.

But there is something different about Brooklyn. Like she has a dark place inside her. That she seems like she has a secret world. I just want to get to know her better. I do care, I care about how she feels. I care about her.

Ethan's POV

Well Brooke is coming over today for 4 weeks. Shes a really cool girl. I call her Brooke and she calls me Eth, or E. She is a very beautiful girl but I don't see use dating. We are like best friends. She told me she will always be here for me and I told her the exact same thing. I love Brooke, as a friend of course. Plus I see how much Grayson cares about her. I saw him cleaning up the guest room she's sleeping in. I hope she likes it because I always sleep their when I wanna get away from people and be by myself. It's my favorite place.

I see the way Grayson looks at her. He is like "In love" with her but their is something different about Brooke. She seems like a she has a dark secret inside of her. It's like when she doesn't smile or laugh she looks sad and hurt inside. I wanna get to know her better. I hope she will open up soon because I care a lot for her. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. Brooklyn is a very special girl, and she should know that if she doesn't know already.

Brooklyn's POV

Today is the day wear I spend 4 weeks with the twins and their lovely family. I like their family. Even though is been a few weeks it's been amazing. Everything that has happen is a miracle. Ever since I saw Grayson I felt warm and safe. Even though we meet on a bad note, it was amazing. It's like we were meant to know each other forever.

~few hours later~

It's 1:40 PM and my parents are getting ready. I say bye and hug them both really tightly and told them I love them so much.

We were getting in the car and they told me they will be back soon and make sure I do my homework and make sure I use my manners. And no funny business with the twins and USE MANNERS! And told me like 14 billion of times. We got to their house and my heart was beating really fast for no reason. I got out and saw Mrs, Dolan come out and ask if I needed help.

"Yes, thank you" I said while she took my back pack and pillow.

"Bye sweetheart love you so much, thanks once again. Means a lot" my parents said

"It's no big deal, happy to have her" said Mrs, Dolan.

"I love you to, have fun" I said waving goodbye.

We walked up the drive way and I looked back to my car with my parents in it and saw them drive away, I smiled, I love them.

"You will be sleeping in the guest room, Grayson got it fixed up nice for you" said Mrs, Dolan as we walked into her house.

"Alright, thank you" I said while bringing my stuff I had in my hands and went to the room. I opened it up to see a smiling Grayson and Ethan.

"Hey!" I said dropping my stuff lightly as ran to hug them.

"Hey brooke" said Ethan.

"Hey Brooklyn" said Grayson with a beautiful smile.

"Where is the rest of your stuff Brooke, it wouldn't just be this" said Ethan.

"Oh yeah it's down stairs at your front door" I said

"Alright" said Ethan walking to the get it.
I glared at Ethan and then looked at Grayson and smiled.

"This will be fun" I said

"Sure will" said Grayson bringing me into a big hug.