Jenny

Grayson's POV

I woke up next to Brooklyn, it was about 9pm and I knew my parents were gunna kill me if they went to my room and found out I wasn't there. I looked at how peaceful Brooklyn was and I didn't want to wake her. I kissed her head and got a piece of paper and pen. I wrote

"Baby, I didn't want to wake you. I love you, forever
~ Gray"

I put it where it was noticeable and felt threw the window. I was as quiet as I could have been and got out with out her waking.

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up and Grayson wasn't here, I got up and saw a note on my counter and read it.

It was from Grayson and I smiled while reading it. I put it in my drawer. I checked my phone and it was almost 10. I went down stairs and my mother was on the couch asleep, I watched as her chest was rising and falling. I was just happy that she is okay and alive. I turned the television off and got her a blanket. I went to the fridge to get something to eat. But instead I just had cereal instead of making something that requires the microwave.

I walked back upstairs while eating my food. I got to my room and saw that I had a message from.... Jenny.

"Miss me?" Said the message. I didn't reply.

I covered my mouth and put my cereal down.

"What.." I ask myself.

Is she coming back, why do I even have her number in my phone still. what does she mean by, "miss me".

Is she moving to New Jersey.

~

I woke up to my alarm going off and to see Grayson's name on my screen. Did he get his phone back? Is he not grounded anymore. I texted him back and he told me he is not grounded anymore. It's Friday by the way.

I got dressed, did my daily routine and got another message from Jenny.

"Can't wait for today!" it said

I still didn't reply and was nervous.

I was in my room staring at the messages of what Jenny texted me and I herd someone open my bed room door. I jump and my phone falls down to the ground am so pick it up immediately. I lock my phone, not even looking at who the person was till there lips were connected with mine. And now I know it's Grayson.

He pulls away apologizing that he scared me.

"So they let you off the hook, Huh?" I ask as I grab my back pack.
"Yes they did, an I am sooo happy about that because now I get to see you" he told me whispering it gently.
"Well what about school?" I ask
"Oh I still can't go there yet, not till Monday" he reminded me.
"Okay, well wanna walk me to school?" I ask him politely
"Of course, Ethan got a ride with Ryan and Cam is sick" he tells me.
"What? Well hope she feels better. Well let's go." I told him as I grabbed his hand and pulled him down stairs to the front door.
"Bye mom love you!" I yell to her as I close the door.

~

While Grayson and I were walking to school I got another message.

"Hotty" It was from Jenny.

I ignored it again and kept walking with Grayson. We made small talk about how he is on high alert because his parents.

"I completely understand babe" I tell him.
"Good" he tells me as he pulled me into a close hug and leans in to kiss me. I kiss back.

School was about 50 yards away so we said our goodbyes and walked separate ways with a kiss bye.

"Love you" I yelled to him.
he turned around waves
"Love you" he says, making me blush as I turn around an walk into the school.

~

It's now 3rd block and Jenny hasn't texted, thank god.

Ok I know I probably threw you off with this whole Jenny thing but Jenny... she was my "best friend" back in Canada.

But she did make horrible choices, and I was someone who did it with her. Jenny is like another version of Grayson but 2x worse.

I didn't mean to do anything bad with her, but I did. I know you are still wondering what's going on but, I can't tell anyone. Its hard to even think about it.

~

It is now 4th block and I was the first one in class. I sit at my desk and wait for people to come in.

Once everyone was in the teacher got up and went to close the door but someone ran inside telling the teacher to hold it.

I was writing in my note book when I herd the most terrifying voice, my eyes go wide and I couldn't speak. I look up hoping it isn't who I think it is but it is.

It's Jenny, Jenny windlee.

"Class, looks like we have a new student" said the teacher surprised. But as for me I was more then surprised. I looked at her with a death glare and she looked back at me but with a cocky face. She smiles and the teacher tells her to sit where ever. I look back down at my notes as she came my direction.

She sat down behind me and taps on my shoulder. I didn't bother to turn around and she whispers.

"Miss me B?" I ball a fist and clench my jaw.

No way this is happening, shit.

\\

Hey guys,
Ooo Jenny, the new girl. Who is she? Is she gunna cause drama or... fun. what will Grayson think of her or even Ethan. Guess you guys y'all will find out later!!!

Thanks for voting and commenting!!!

Oh and how do y'all like the new cover of the actors/actresses?? Comment what you think! Thank youuuu!!
~ Madelyn ❤️❤️❤️