With my baby!

Grayson's POV

All I feel right now is happy, sad, glad and hurt.

She forgot me? Who I am? That her father is gone and she think she still lives in Canada.

How are we gunna explain all this stuff to her.

When we went back home. My parents, Cameron an Ethan went to pack up Brooklyn's stuff. But for me I stayed with her and her mother. Brooklyn was surprised about the house and her room.

I took her to her room and her eyes lit up. She looked so surprised. I always catch her head in her hands sometimes but I'm sure that's because of the coma and her head hurting so much.

When she stood up on her bed she looked down at me. I was just staring at her, watching her having a good time.

"What?" She asks.
"Nothing, just..." I was about to something that I knew she was gunna get freaked out about.
"Just happy your awake" I tell her. She sat down cris cross and patted in front of her, for me to sit.
"Sit" she tells me.
I obeyed and sat down in front of her.
"So, your my boyfriend Huh?" She tells me.
I was shocked. Is she starting to remember a little.
"Yes" I tell her.
"How? when did this start?" She asks me.
"Haha funny story" I tell her as I laugh.
"I love laughing" she tells me.
All I thought in my head was, 'I know you do'.
"Well, it was in a fast food restaurant called tenders. Ethan and I were just about to leave before you came into the place" I tell her "but the funny thing is, is that I had a soda in my hand and I was about to walk out when you were about to walk in. Next thing you know, we bump into each other, causing the drink to spill everywhere" I tell her, she started to smile.
"And then we met eyes, I couldn't speak and it looked like you couldn't either. I finally said hi, the drink still on the floor before a janitor came an cleaned it up. I didn't bother to look who the janitor was or to look at my surrounding because I was fixated on you" I tell her. She started to laugh.
"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I... I could imagine your face when I spilt that drink!" She laughs.
"Hahah" I started to laugh because its true.
We both were sharing a laugh. I am happy to because it's been a while and it makes me happy to see her smiling.

"Have you started to remember anything so far?" I ask her.
"What?" She says as her face goes straight.
"Have you remembered anything yet?" I ask again.
"No... umm" she said as she grabs her head.
"Where is my dad, I still haven't gotten a answer yet. Is he at work?" She asks me.
I knew I had to tell her. It would either be me or her mother.
"Brooklyn" I start to say.
"He... he died" I tell her quickly.
"W-what?" She says, her eyes started to get watery and her bottom lip started to shake.
"Come here" I gesture for her to come in for a hug. She leans forwards and Hugs me. Like she use to.
"He's dead, how" she asks me with her head on my shoulder.
"Heart attack" I tell her. Its hard not to say baby to her but she has to remember before I do that. Before I do anything...
"What..." she tells me. I felt tears fall down on my shirt because I felt the coldness of the tear.
"I need him" She tells me. I squeeze her in my arms, hoping that she won't keep crying.
"It will be okay ba-" I stopped "Brooklyn" I corrected myself.
She started to cry a little bit harder before someone came a knocked on the door.
"Brooklyn, honey" her mother came threw the door and saw that Brooklyn was in my arms crying.
"Dads dead?" Brooklyn said pulling away from me and watches as her mother came an sat down next to her.
Shara looks at me and had a worried face.
"Yes honey" said Shara as she looks back a Brooklyn.
"He is in a better place now" said Shara.

Brooklyn and Shara had a conversation about dad and it made my heart break.
I stood up and told Shara that I should get some water for Brooklyn. I walked out of the room and went down stairs. I have only been at Brooklyn's house once. I look for a glass and walked up to the fridge to get filtered water. I was half was done with filling the glass when I saw a four pictures of Brooklyn and I in a photo booth.