A month later

Brooklyn's POV

Its been a month and The Twins haven't looked, talked, acted different towards me ever since that problem with Jenny. I am very happy and glad to be with them. I haven't felt this happy in probably 3 years. yeah 3...

I was vacuuming the house because before my mother left for work she asked me to. I was listening to some music and I was in my mothers room finishing off. As I was vacuuming someone behind me grabs my waist and pulls me back. I freak out an pull my head phones off really quick an looked at who pulled me back but of course its Grayson. I started laughing.

"You scared the shit out of me" I tell him as I gently hit his arm.
"I'm sorry, but what are you doing" he asks me.
"Well.." I say as I point to the vacuum
"I just vacuumed my house to" he says.
"I hate vacuuming. Its annoying but let me finish" I tell him as I kiss his lips and smile softly afterwards.
"Okay I'll be in your room" he says.

After I finish vacuuming I put it away and run towards my room to Grayson. He was laying on my bed in my covers on his phone. I jump onto my bed next to Grayson surprising him.

"Finally finish?" He asks as he locks his phone
"Yes" I say as I move to sit on top of him. I lean down and kiss his lips.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask him as I sit back up and move to his side of his body.
"Can we relax today?" He asks me.
"Sure" I say softly.
I lay down next to him as he pulls my body close. I love it, when he pulls me close. Its like me wants me near him.

After a bit of talking, Grayson falls asleep. He is facing towards me and I was just staring at him. I pick my hand up and gently touched his face with my index finger and slowly traced a line down the side of his face. I smiled and whispered.

"I never wanna leave you" I say.
I kiss his forehead and soon feel asleep.

Ethan's POV

I was with Sofia, we went to the movie. We were pretty much the only people in the theater.

"Hey imma use the bathroom" said Sofia.
"Alright" I told her with a smile.
After about a couple minutes she came back and asked me if I got the text from Grayson to come over to Brooklyn's house.
I told her no because my phone was off but after the movie we soon left to go to Brooklyn's house.

We arrived and we both went inside. Brooklyn came to us and hugged us.

"Hey" She said. Brooklyn's seems to be acting different.
"Hey" I whispered back to her.

We all were hanging out, we tried to make a fire but failed. It was a funny day.

Grayson's POV

After Brooklyn and I went for a nap. Brooklyn has been acting different ever since. I don't know why though. I should ask her. I really hope everything will be okay.

We all tried to make a fire but it didn't work, we laughed and put gasoline on it instead, but it still didn't work for some odd reason. I think the wood was wet.

After we all went inside and it was nice. We all had fun and play games. It was fun. But Brooklyn was acting that same way again before we became a couple. She hardly ever smiled, and didn't talk a lot.

"Hey" I whisper to her as I walk to sit next to her.
"Hey" she softly smiles
"Are you okay?" I ask her
"Yes. I'm great. Why?" She says.
"You know I am here if you need to talk right" I tell her
"Course" she said as she leaned in and kisses my cheek.

After about an hour we all wanted to watch a movie. But Sofia and Ethan fell asleep. Brooklyn and I were still up and I was staring at her. I was laying down on the couch as she was curled up in a ball watching the movie. I sat up and moved her hair out of the way of her neck. She looked at me and smiled gently. I get closer to her body and she moves her body so it's facing me.