No drama

Grayson's POV

I got picked up from school by my dad because I fought with Michael and the office called him. What was I suppose to do? No one kisses Brooklyn.

She is my baby, that is not happening.

~

I was in the car with my father. My face bloody and in pain.

"Grayson" my father said to me.
I just ignored him and stare out the window.
"Son" he said to me again.

My father never called me Son just because. He calls me Son just to talk to me. About anything. Or when I am "emotional" he talks to me. And I can't just ignore him like that when he says 'son'. But it has been two years since we had a actual talk because I thought I was "to cool" for it.
"Yeah?" I said clenching my jaw.
"I get that you care about Brooklyn, but getting into these fights are unacceptable and you know that" He tells me.
"He kissed Brooklyn, I can't just Stand there watching them" I tell him.
"He- he kissed her?" He says stunned. "well shit, never mind. don't tell your mother I told you this but Hell, is anyone ever touches your girl like that. Go ahead" he says.

I looked at him and my eyes go wide.

"Thanks dad" I tell him.
We were in the drive way and I was about to get out of the car. I ran over to my fathers side and gave him a manly hug and he pats my back. We both walk up to the front door and walk in.

"mother had to go run errands" said dad.
"Oh okay" i tell him.
"She won't be home for a while so don't tell her any of this. I will take care of it" said dad.
"Thanks man" I tell him again.
"But Grayson, this is the 5th fight this year. You are grounded and give me your phone" I looked at him.
"What? No what if-"
"No Grayson, it's either phone of dealing with mom" he tells me. I gave him my phone because my mom would probably do something worse.

My dad had to go back to work. I ran upstairs and laid on my bed. How am I gunna call Brooklyn? How am I gunna see her. How long am I grounded for? Fuck!

~

It's now 10:00 and I told my parents that I was gunna go to bed earlier. I told them at like 8:30 or so. I am staying up because I'm going over to Brooklyn's.

My parents are still downstairs watching their shows. I crawl out of my window as quietly as I could. I was on the roof and I walked down to the end of it. I jump down and it wasn't really a big fall. I hit the ground and stay on the ground for a bit so my parents won't see me.

I stand up and run towards Brooklyn's house. Practically sprinting.

I was almost there when I see her house. I run faster and got in front of her house. I start to say Brooklyn's name.

"Brooklyn"
"Baby" I say a little louder.
"Damnit" I said as I start to climb up the side of her house. I lost my grip at points but caught myself. I was on her roof as I headed for her window. I knocked on it hoping she was wake. 20 seconds go by and I knock again. I saw Brooklyn open her curtain and her eyes go big. I smiled, I was really happy to see her.

My heart was still pounding from running but my breaths were at ease.

She opened her window and pulls me inside. I pull her into a hug and pick her up. I walk over to her bed and lay her down gently. I was on top of her, I looked down at her lips and back into her eyes. I lean down and kiss her lips. I felt tingles go threw my body.

I pull away and lay by her side.

Few seconds later she turns her lamp on and looks at my face. I totally forgot about my bruised face. She puts her hand on my face and I kinda flinch because how bad the bruises hurt. But I relaxed and stared into her eyes.