I HATE YOU!!

Jenny's POV

After I started to walk away from Grayson an Brooklyn. As soon as I turned the corner, Ethan was already staring at me. I smile at him and went to my seat.
I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Where are they?" Asked Ethan.
"I thought they were behind me, but I'm sure they are okay" I told him.
"Okay" he said un sure of his answer.

We finished the movie and we started to walk out. Cameron and her friends went to Starbucks. Ethan and I walked around for a bit. We found a photo booth and took pictures. But no sign of B and Gray.

"OH my god, lets do this" I told Ethan.
"Oh okay!!" He said, I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the booth with me.

We both sat down and I started to pay 2 dollars for pictures. I smiled at Ethan and thought.

"Man, this is gunna be fun"

After our first two pictures we both were laughing and laughing. I looked at him and looked at his lips. He was also staring at me, looking at my lips. I started to lean in and shut my eyes. Our lips touch but I didn't feel a spark. I didn't even like Ethan. I'm just using the dumb bitch... I kinda wanted to go an run. I mean Ethan is a very attractive guy, but ew, no.

We both pulled away and I looked at him and smiled. We both laughed again and got up and out of booth. Looked at the pictures then held hands for the rest of the time we would be there.

Ethan's POV

wow... I can't believe... Jenny kissed me! That means she likes me?? Oh my god.

BING BING.

My phone was going off. I looked at it and it was Cameron texting me asking where Grayson and Brooklyn was because they went to try and find them.

I texted Grayson and he responded quickly.

"I went home with Brooklyn, we walked. Were safe" the message said from Grayson
"Alright. We will be home soon" I texted back.

I then texted Cameron telling them where they went and she said it was fine.

Jenny and I were walking around and I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I looked down at her as she was looking straight, watching where we were going. I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me, smiled an sneezed my hand.

Grayson's POV

"Baby. What's wrong. Why can't you tell me!!" I ask Brooklyn as we were finally in the neighborhood. We walked for about 10 minutes.
"Grayson, I just can't. Can we just get to my house" she says
We keep walking and we are now about 50 yards from her house now.
"Okay, can you tell me now" I ask her.
"Come on" she says as she starts to drag me towards her house.
"brooklyn" I say. As I stopped in my foot steps as she try's to move me by pulling.
"Fine, if you don't wanna come then don't" she says as she lets go of my hand and starts to walk towards her house.
"Brooklyn" I say.
She ignores me and keeps walking.
"Stop" I say as I run in front of her to stop her. All she does is look me in the eyes.
"why can't you tell me. Is it Jenny?" I ask her
"Grayson please" she says
"No, Brooklyn I want to know what is up between you to. It's like every time we see her you turn different. The way you look at her, It's like you wanna rip off her face" I tell her. She backed away and looks down at her feet. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. She squeezes her eyes shut and opens them with tears falling in her cheeks. She was gasping for air and she wasn't moving.
"Baby, take a deep breath" I say as I grab her.
"Gra.." She tries to say my name but the rest didn't come out of her mouth.
"Come on" I say as I pull her close to me and picked her up like a baby and carried her to her house. I was at the door, hoping it was unlocked. And it is, I open it and go inside, closing it with my foot and walking up the stairs. Her mother was in her room, Brooklyn told me.