School

School starts today and I just want to go and lay down in my bed and fall back asleep. I wonder if anybody even knew I was gone. It was 6:00. Grayson and I stayed up till 12:45 to finish homework.

As I was getting ready I didn't hear the boys at all, they usually make noise. I was still In my tank top and shorts that I slept in last night. I needed to go and wake up they boys. I walked to Grayson room first. Grayson can't sleep in my room and I can't sleep in his room. That's the rule, even though we break it sometimes. Same goes for Ethan.

"Babe get up" I said opening the door to reveal him in his bed. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek. "babe get up" I said again but this time closer to his ear.
"Hmmmmm" he groans
"Get up" I said laughing.
"Oh shit what time is it" he said sitting up real fast and looked at his clock.
"It's ok, you still have time"
He laid back down with relief.
I leaned down to kiss him but he turned his face.
"I haven't brushed my teeth yet" he said
"I don't care" I replied as he turns his head and kissed me as I do the same. It was only a short one before someone knocked at the door and yelled.
"Mom and dad went to work so we have to make the bus" Ethan said.
"Cameron?" Grayson yelled back.
"She went early for tutoring" he said back, still outside the door.
"Alright" he replied.

Ethan's Up! I guess I won't need to get him then.

After about 2 minutes I got back up and left the room to go and get dressed. I started to to think about random stuff like I always do.

What if people knew Grayson and I go out? What if people hate me even more because every girl likes Grayson. What if I make a... no.

I stopping myself before I could say anything else.

I got dressed and I was just gunna wear a sweatshirt and leggings with my black leather boots I got for a present from my father. I put my hair in a side bread and put lotion on my face and hands.

I already used the restroom so I didn't need to. I went down stairs to see Grayson and Ethan eating cereal.

"Goodmorning" I said walking to the fridge.
"Goodmorning"
"Ready to go back to school" I asked.
"Yes" Ethan said.
"yeahhh!" Grayson replied. I looked back at him and Ethan looked at him with a 'dude chill' face.
"Woah, someone's excited" I laughed at my respond.
"I guess so" Grayson said putting cereal in his mouth.

~Walking to the bus stop~

We were on our way to the bus stop when I start to think about random stuff again. Few seconds later I felt someone grab my hand. I looked to see and it was Grayson. I just smiled and looked straight, with Ethan by my side.

"Hey Ethan!" Grayson said
"Yeah" Ethan said looking towards Grayson and I.
"Brooklyn and I will walk to school, it isn't far" Grayson told him. I looked up at Grayson and gave him the 'are you serious' look.
"Yeah sure" Ethan said.

We stopped at a stop sign where the bus stop is. Only one guy was there and It was Ryan. the boys told me about him and showed me a picture of him incase of a situation. I have Ethan a quick hug before leaving.

As Grayson and I were walking I looked back at Ethan who was already looking at me. I look away fast and starred at the pavement as we go by parked cars and trees.

"What's on you mind?" Grayson said, as we were still holding hands.
"Oh uhh" I paused "school"
"Mmhmm what else" he said looking down at me.
"What?" I looked up to see him smirking.
"I know your thinking about something else, what are you thinking about babe" he said.
it was about 10 seconds of silence.
"My father" I said, lying. I was thinking about him but I was more focused about that Gabe girl. What does she mean by "Who were you?" Like WTF? Makes no sense.
"Brooklyn, I am still very sorry about that"
"You couldn't really control that babe, it's life... Were born, we live, we die" I said looking forward and saw the school. I stopped right in my tracks, pulled Grayson back as well when I stop.

"What" Grayson asked looking at me then what I was looking at. "oh... are you nervous"
"I guess so" I said
"Why? You weren't when you moved here" he asked pulling me to walk but I didn't budge.
"I don't know, as soon as i moved here, I just got this urge of something" I said finally talking a step.
"Urge?"
"Yeah"
"Well don't because I'm here and I will always be here" he said.
"Always?"
"Yes"
"Pinky promise" I said putting my pinky finger out.
"Pinky promise" he said putting his pinky on mine then crossed them.

Honestly it's like every time we touch, sparks got off between us. Magical sparks that makes you think, positively. I love that feeling. I have never felt this way.

As we got closer to school I got more relaxed and calm. We were in front of the school as Grayson squeezed my hand and looks at me.

"You good?" He asks
"Yup lets go" I said walking in but he pulled me back to face him. He leans in an kisses me gently, I kissed him back as butterflies fill my stomach.
"You're mine!! don't let anybody touch you" he said with anger as he pulled away.
"Gray"
"I mean it" he told me grabbing onto my hand again and walked into the school. As we walked the halls, we were still holding hands.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at us. Girls gasping and boys winking. I squeezed his hand harder and he looked down at me.

I forgot what class I had but I remember where my locker was and the combination. Grayson walked me too my locker and stayed their, like he was protecting me.

"Babe I think I'll be fine now" I said.
"No" he said with worried eyes.
"I'll be fine, see you later" I said turning my head.
"I love you"
"I love you more" I said, but before he walked away.

"Hey baby" loudly said a boy walking up behind me.
I turned around an he was 5 inches away from my face and put his hand on my neck.
"Hey buddy" Grayson said pulling him off of me.
"Aye!!" The boy yelled "oh yeah I forgot Grayson, the big bad boy, the guy who thinks he's all that. The guy who is with every gir--"
But before he finished Grayson grabbed his shirt with both of his hands and pushed him up against the lockers and said
"Listen here buddy, don't touch her!!!... FUCK OFF" he yelled and swung him away, he kinda tripped before saying.
"Bitch" then walked away.

Everyone was looking at the conflict that was going on. I stood there dumbfounded before he looked at me and said.
"Are you okay" he asked as he looked around my neck to see if there was any red marks.
"I-- I" I could speak
"Don't let anyone touch you, I love you Brooklyn" he said before I could finish.
"I love you too" I said quietly. He hugged me and when he pulled away he looked around and eyeballed everyone. He looked back down at me and smiled then looked at my lips then back to my eyes.
"Alright bye babe" he said then walked away.

I stood there as I saw everyone going back to there normal life's. I turned around and put my stuff in my locker that and the stuff I did need I. Also grabbed my schedule to see that I had for first block and it was English. I looked at the whole paper and remembered who I had. I have math with Grayson after lunch. Yay!!! I was really happy.

I was still surprised about what Grayson did to that guy but I knew I was gunna smack him in the face if gray didn't do that. Then as I closed my locker I remembered the guy saying Grayson being a 'bad boy' ? He isn't a bad boy. Grayson Dolan is the sweetest person ever. That guy is just a douche anyways. I turned around with my books in my hand and saw Ethan standing with SOFIA?? She goes here. Ethan an I make eye contact and I smiled and said hi. He smiled and tapped on Sofia's shoulder for her to run around. She smile really big and waved hi to me. I smiled and waved back then walked to my 1st block.

The rest of the day was Great, Grayson and I have a math project to work on that was due when we were absent. I got a lot of home work that I didn't even know I had to do.

We were finally back home and got a ride from Cameron. Grayson and I ran upstairs and did our project.
I was kinda creeped out on why that kid said he was a bad boy and that he thought that he was all that? I know all the simple stuff about Grayson, but not his past....

---------------------------------------------------

Ooooooooo. Grayson, Bad boy?
Why did that kid say he was a bad boy and that he thinks he's all that? Is their another side to Grayson? Mysterious..
~Madelyn ❤️