DONT LEAVE US!

Grayson's POV

"Brooklyn" I yell as I stand outside of Brooklyn's house. She doors were locked and she wasn't answering her calls or messages.
"Brooklyn open the door" I yell.
I look at Ethan and he just looks. Sad. Ethan looks sad? I haven't ever really seen him look this sad before.

"She was using me" he says.
"Dude..." I say as I start to walk up to him.
"She.... who the fuck does that man" he says as he runs his hands through his hair in frustrations
"Psychos. Psychos do. I'm so sorry" I tell him as I pulled him into a hug.

~

After about 10 minutes of calling Brooklyn's name, we both started to get really pissed. Ethan tried to pick the lock. I tried to open the windows with something that could almost break them. But then I remembered, Her window. Maybe she forgot to lock it.

"Yo Ethan. come here" I tell him as I started to lightly log towards where he needed to lift me to get on the roof.
"Ok her window may not he locked so I'm going to check. But you need to lift me up to get in the roof okay?" I tell him as he nods and started to get in his stance to lift me up.

"1-2-3 lift" I say as he flung me up into the roof.
"Thanks man. Stay at the front door" I tell him. He walks away as I started to crawl towards her window quietly so she wouldn't here me to lock me out. I am now in front of her window as I put my hands on it I try to lift it slowly. IT OPENED!!

"Yes" I whispered. I open it all the way and I slowly move the gray curtains out of the way. I see Brooklyn's with a bag and pillow as she is packing things. There is some kind of glass on the floor. I am all the way in the room and Brooklyn's seems to be pacing back and fourth to get clothes into the bag as fast as she could. She looks like she is crying. She looks at me and froze.

"Brooklyn" I say
"Shit I didn't lock it" she says as she takes a few steps away.
"What the hell do you think you are doing" I say
"I..."
"Why is there glass. Wait is this your mirror. What happened to your mirror" I ask as I look her straight into the eyes.
"I... punched it" she says
"Why?" I ask as I get closer to her.
"Grayson you need to leave" she says
"Brooklyn why the hell are you packing. are you... running away. No your not" I tell her as she started to walk towards her bag to grab it.
I quickly grabbed her bag before her because I was closer to it then she was. I gently threw it behind me as she was about a foot away from me.
"Your not running away. What ever happened to you in the past, it happened. But you can't just run away. You can leave. You aren't leaving. Where would you go? Where do to you think you could hide? I would find you, I wouldn't give up till I found you" I tell her
"What's the point huh??? There is no point. Why would you wanna come an find a mistake like me? I'm nothing, don't you get that Grayson!' IM A NOBODY!" She cries to me.
"Brooklyn you are not a nobody. Why would you say th--" she cuts me off.
"I'm a fucking mistake!! Why would you ever love me! You.. your perfect! you have everything going for you! I'm nothing, I don't deserve someone as perfect as you are! I... I don't deserve, anything" she tells me as she backs away from me and is now up against a wall.
"What did you just say?" I ask her, loud and clear so she could hear me
"I DON'T DESERVE ANY--" she yells but I cut her off by saying.
"Don't you ever say that to me! Don't you ever say that to me or anyone ever again Brooklyn! You are not a mistake, you have never been a mistake. Your are an a amazing person. Every time I see you, or when I feel you.. you give me chills, you give me the most incredible feeling in the world and you make me the most happiest person! So don't you ever say that to me ever again! Don't say that you don't deserve anything when you deserve so many things, you deserves happiness an joy and Don't say you are a mistake, don't tell me you are a nobody, don't tell me you are nothing!! Because you aren't a mistake, You aren't a nobody because your somebody to me. You are everything to me! Every time you smile you make my heart beat faster then usual. When ever you lay next to me, I feel like nothing else matters in the world because of you! you Brooklyn Ray make it feel like nothing else matters in the world because of you, and only you. So don't run away! Don't you DARE run away, don't run away from your mom, from your house, from your life!!... from ME!! Because if you do I wouldn't know what I would do with myself if you left. You are everything that I ever wanted, everything that I ever needed because you are like medicine. When ever I need my head to stop hurting, you are there to help me. Whenever I feel pain, you are there to help me. You are my Everything. I love you Brooklyn!!.... Don't... don't run away from..US!!" I tell her as I made millions of hand gestures and facial expressions and her just watching me speak. She just stands there. Holding her tears in. I stare at her, she says nothing.