Is that?.. It can't be

Brooklyn's POV

It's now been about 3 years. I'm a junior is college and I'm on my way back home for the summer. I'm so excited and happy it's not even funny. After a few hours of driving I wanted to get some food and coffee to stay awake while I'm on the road. I stop at a Starbucks and park my car. I went inside and waited in line. It was a pretty long line so as I waited I got my phone out and started to scrolled through my texts and Twitter. I look up to see if the line has moved just a little. The line decreases at a good speed but the waiting line for getting your drinks is crazy. After they get my order I wait in the long line. After a few minutes go by I heard my name get called for my order. I grab it and say thank you of course. I went to the other side of the counter and grabbed lots of napkins. I still had my stuff in my hand so I finally put it down so it wouldn't be to complicated. I look up just to look around and saw a very familiar man's body. I ignored it and grabbed my food to leave. I got outside and stopped to get my keys. With my keys, bag, and food in my hands.. I forgot my coffee. I decided to put my stuff in the car and go back to get my coffee. I walk back in and finally grabbed it. I took a sip of it while turning around to leave, but I bumped into somebody
"Oh my bad" the guy said as he turned around. I didn't bother to look at him at first but right when he turned around, I finally looked up straight in his eyes, I froze.

"Brooklyn" he says
I stood there, I couldn't speak. I just stared at him. My coffee in my hand still. My feet glued onto the ground and my heart racing. I blink a few times and took a step back. Grayson came forward to me but didn't touch me. I started to back away and straight to the door.

"Brooklyn wait" he said as he pushed past the people.

I ran to my car, got in and drove off.

I knew I was day dreaming. I knew I was. I couldn't have seen Grayson, I just couldn't have.

While I was driving, I was about 10 minutes in and I couldn't focus on the road anymore. I was on the high way and I pulled over.

I put my car in park and my hands back on the wheel. I started at the road in front of me.

"Was that really him" I say out loud to myself.
"No Brooklyn you imagined It don't freak" I say out loud again.
I started my car back up and took a deep breath in and out 3 times. I finally forgot about it, drank my coffee and ate my food.

~

I was finally home in my drive way. My car was parked and a black jeep, it wasn't our car though. I walked past the car ignoring it to go to my house. I rang the door bell. Walked in and saw my mom in the kitchen.

"Surprise" I yell. My mom looking back at me with big smile on her face.
"Brooklyn!!" My mom says "I was going to call you later on today to see when school ended. You never tell me these things anymore Brooke" she says as she hugged me tight.

"I missed you so much" she says as she pulls away from me.
"I missed you too mom" I tell her

~

After about 3 hours, my clothes are back in my room. My bed is made and my mom was making dinner down stairs. I went for a shower and thought about... him at Starbucks. I literally stared straight into his eyes and I still don't think it's him.

I finally get out of the shower and dried off. I change into a pair of Nike shorts and a t-shirt. My hair air dried and after I put it into a bun.

I walk down stairs to the smell of the most delicious smell ever.

"Mom, what are you making" I ask as I walk into the kitchen.
"Your favorite" she says smiling.
"Yummy!!"
"Okay, you need to tell me what's been happening" says my mom
"I got fantastic grades of my exams, good GPA" I tell her
"No not that stuff" she says
"What?" I laugh.
"Drama, new friends" she says as she fixes the plants.
~
After I told her everything I could of. We were half way finished with dinner and I remember about the car in the drive way.
"Who's black jeep is that in the drive way and where is your car?" I asked her. She looks up at me with a smile.

DING DONG

The door bell interrupting, I looked at her and wondered who she invited over.

"I'll get it" I say as I stood up and walked towards the front door. My mom followed behind me, while she smiled really big.
"Who did you invite ov--" I say as I open the door.
"Surprise, I didn't know you were going to be here today but the reason why I was going to call you after you got here was because of them!!!" My Mom says with her high pitch voice when she gets really happy.
"Hey Brooklyn" says Ethan
Grayson and I just stare at each other. I then saw black...

~

I woke up in my bed as I felt someone rubbing my head with a ice pack. I open my eyes slowly to see who it is.
"Hey" says a familiar voice. My eyes open really wide and i knew this time it wasn't a dream.

"Grayson" I say
"Why did you run off?" he says. I was very tired, after he said that, I feel back asleep. I honestly couldn't stay awake. You know how you stay up till 2am and have school the next morning and try to get out of bed but your to tired. Yeah that's how I felt.

Grayson's POV

Brooklyn woke up and I asked her a simple question. But she fell back asleep. It's okay though, I understand.

When I saw her at Starbucks my heart couldn't stop racing at a normal pace. She ran off, why would she do that? I thought she would be happy to see Ethan and I.. What's going on?

Ethan's POV

Brooklyn passed out, why would she pass out. She has never passed out before. Well that I know of. I really missed Brooklyn, and I'm sure Grayson did more. He told me about that incident in Starbucks. Gray and I talked about it in the car while we were driving.

Earlier Today >
(Mothers POV

"Hey boys, oh my gosh it's so nice to see you!!" I say to the twins
"Hey how have you been" they say
"I'm great, thank you for coming over. I have a lot of explaining to do. I'm really sorry" I say
"Explaining?" Says Grayson
"Yes" I tell them as they took a seat in front of me.
"Brooklyn got a new phone when we first moved here, all her contacts, photos, apps everything deleted and her old phone was reset before we could put her stuff on her new phone. It was my fault and I tried to look for you boys. I know it sounds like I was stalking but after I found your dads contact number I was so happy and I'm happy that you are here right now" I tell them as they have a surprise look on there face.
I explain more after about a few hours I told them if they could go to the store to get a few things for Brooklyn. They agreed and we're happy to do it)

Grayson's POV
"Hey gray, come on let's go" say Ethan as he opens Brooklyn's door
"Alright" I tell him as I rub Brooklyn's head one last time and leave.
We rented a hotel room under my parents credit card. They allowed it which was sweet.
We say bye to Brooklyn's mother and told her we will come back tomorrow.

~

We are back in our hotel and started to talk about her.
"Dude, this is crazy" says Ethan
"Brooklyn is so beautiful" I tell him
"She fainted, she freaked out" he says
"Her hair is so much longer now" I tell him.
"Dude, snap out of it" Ethan's says as he shakes me.
"I never thought this would happen man" I tell him
"I know Grayson, it's a Miracle!!" He says happily
"No... No no no what if she doesn't... Just never mind I'm going for a shower" I tell him.

The whole time I was in the shower, out of the shower, in bed I couldn't stop thinking about Brooklyn. I hope she won't faint again. I wanna talk to her, I miss her... So much

//
What's up guys! I know I haven't been active at all and I'm sure it's pissing y'all off and I'm sorry. School has been rough and I try to write/type as much as I can!! But thank you for sticking with me!!! 💕💕💕
~ Madelyn