Thigh

Tomorrow my mother is coming back home and I will finally be able to sleep in my own bed.. I know it sounds kinda rude but I miss me soft bed.

"Hey babe, what do you want for lunch" Asks Grayson.
"Oh umm I'm not really hungry, I will probably eat later" I told him.
"Your sure?" He says.
"Yes" I say firmly, I really was but I didn't know what to eat. I wanna eat something healthy but with protein to.

Ethan came running down stairs and sat down next to me. Grayson went into the kitchen and got food for him self.

"Hey" I said nicely.
"Hey Brooklyn" says Ethan.
"Oh, how are you and Sofia?" I ask.
"We're great. Actually, perfect!" He said with happiness
"That's great Eth" I said with a smile. few minutes went by and Grayson came back in the room. He looked at Ethan and Ethan scooted over for Grayson to sit in the middle. Grayson sat down and Ethan grabbed the remote. I looked at Grayson face from the side and saw the bruises have gotten better and the cuts aren't to bad either. I hope he looked better tomorrow.

I look down at my phone that was in my hand and got a text from my mom that's said.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow baby doll!"
"I can't wait to see you mom, love you!" I typed. I smiled and sent the message then locked my phone. I dropped it in my lap and looked at the twin, They were watching Spongebob the movie. The goofy goober one. I smiled everything I saw Grayson smile or laugh. I just can't handle this feeling inside of me. If I ever lost Grayson, I don't know what I would do with myself...

I looked at the clock they have on there wall and it was 1:12pm. Grayson was finished with his plate and he put it down on the table. I looked at the plate and got up and grabbed it. I started to walk to the kitchen when I herd Grayson say something.

"Thanks babe"
"Of course" I reply and walk to the kitchen. I put the dishes in the dish washer. I washed my hands and looked out the window that was in front of me. I saw how the tree branches were swaying back and fourth. How the ground was wet and I could just feel the cold go up by back.

I walk back to sit with the boys when I saw Ethan get up and looked down at his phone. Someone was calling him so he went into the other room and answered it.

I smiled at him as he walked to the other room he smiled back saying Hello to the person on the phone.

I sat down next to Grayson as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"So we have school tomorrow and your mother Is coming back" Grayson says
"Yupp" I tell him as I sat up straight and looked at him.
he smiles and looked down.
"What?" I ask.
"i was just thinking about something" he tells me.
"Like what?" He said.
"Just a little feeling I guess" he tells me.
"Like what?" I say again.
"Like this" he said as he takes his hands on my waist and started to tickle me.
"stop, stop" I told him, laughing.
"Stoop!" I say as i laugh even harder. Soon enough he is kinda towering over me. He leans in and kisses my neck. He leaves trails of kisses up and down my neck.

He pulls away and leans in to kiss my lips. I turn my face for him not kiss my check. He stops before he could kiss my check and takes his hand and puts it on my other cheek and turns my head back to face him so we could touch lips. He leans back in and kisses my lips. We kiss for about a minute before we herd the door bell ring.

"I'll get it" said Grayson.
"No I will" I told him. We both got up and raced towards the front door. I swung the door open, laughing while Grayson came up behind me.

It was Gabe.

"Gabe?" I said with a serious face.
"Hey" she said with a smile. She looked at Grayson and her smile turns into a straight face.
"Hi" she said to Grayson as she looked down at her feet.
"What are you doing here" said Grayson with a tone.
"I'll be back" I told Grayson as I stepped out of the house and closing the door behind me.
"Hey, what's up?" I ask.
"This was the only way I could find you" she said.
"Aren't you grounded?" I ask.
"I got my way out of it" she said.
"So why did go you come here" I ask her.
"Well I guess to warn you" she said.
"Warn me?" I ask, confused.
"Yeah" she said.
"About what?"
"Well this girl named Ry" She said.
"What about this girl?" I ask curious.
"Well Grayson and her had a connection and used to be best friend... even before he meet me. She moved away but now she's back. Shes started school tomorrow" she told me
"Yeah?" I said.
"Yeah, sorry to disturb you too I just needed to tell you that and this was the best way" she said.
"Alright, thank you Gabe" I told her as i
hugged her.
"Alright well i have to go now, see you in school" she said as she started to walk down the drive way.
"Bye Gabe" I waved back.
Who is this Ry girl? She probably isn't important anyways. So I started to ignore the fact that she is coming back but what if Grayson leaves me, for her... no Brooklyn shut up. He wouldn't do that..

I entered back in side the house. Rubbing my arms because it was freezing outside and I wasn't really wearing warm clothes.
"What did she want?" Grayson asks as he comes up behind me.
"Just a talk" I told him.
"About what?" He said firmly.
"Don't worry about it" I said Nicely as I put my arms around Grayson's waist and stood on my tippy toes and kissed his lip. I pull away and smile.

"That smile could break hearts" Grayson said with a laugh.
"Oh really" I said.
"Yeah" he told me
"Well then.." I said as I smile. and smile and smile.
He laughs and smiles at me. He pinches my cheeks and just smiles.

Hours went by and its now 9 and school is tomorrow. And I kept thinking about my mother on how we are gunna deal with my fathers stuff. We will probably put it in storage.

We all ate left overs and Ethan, Sofia, Grayson and I watched a movie.

"Hey guys wanna watch a movie?" Asks Sofia.
"Yeah!" Said the twins, I looked up at her and smiled.
"What about you Brooklyn!" Said sofia.
"I mean sure I guess" I said.
"What movie" said Ethan.
"Paranormal activity" Said Sofia.
"Sure" said Grayson with a smile.
I really don't like scary movies but it gives me a rush.
"Yeah okay" I told them.

As Ethan and Grayson went to get the Movie ready. Sofia and I were on the couch taking snapchat's of each other.

Soon the boys called us down to the basement and we both jumped up and ran down stairs.

They forgot popcorn and Sofia ran upstairs to get some. She came back down as The twins and I were talking.

"Alright" she said with the popcorn in her hands. We made a lot so it could fit in a huge bowl for all four of us.

We were 20 minutes in and i started to freak out a little. I was sitting next to Ethan and Grayson and sofia was next to Ethan. I look at my surroundings and I kinda pulled my legs to my chest and lean back. The room was pitch black except the TV light.

Next thing you know a really scary part comes on and Both the boys screamed, like they were trying to scare us and it worked...

"Ahh" Sofia an I yelled.
"Stop" said sofia with a laugh. I laugh and lean towards Grayson chest and my feet sunk into Ethan's thigh on the side.

"Sorry babe" Grayson Says.
"Haha sorry Sofia" Ethan told sofia.

I was getting chilly and I was scanning the room to look for a blanket.

"Babe could you get that for me" I asked Grayson.
"Course" he said an got up and walked towards the blanket and grabbed it. He comes walking back as he opens up the blanket and puts it all around me. Grayson went back to get another blanket, I guess for Ethan and Sofia.

He gave them one and they both cuddled together. I thought it was cute and I smiled and was a happy that Ethan was happy. Grayson sat down next to me and pulled the blankets on top of him and started to watch more of the movie.

Next thing you know I feel Grayson hand on my thigh...

__________________________
A/N
oooooo what's gunna happen??
Hope y'all like this chapter.

Thank you guys for voting!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
~Madelyn