Brooklyn I'm sorry

Brooklyn's POV

The day I started to remember everything, my head was pounding, and every day I go to school it hurts even worse. My family and The Dolan's, well family. They are still going slow. Grayson still asks me question. Ethan and Sofia aren't together, and Ethan told me that they are just gunna be friends. I don't know what happened but I just hope everything was okay.

~

I was at home and tomorrow is Monday. I still haven't unpacked everything and my mother still hasn't packed up my fathers stuff. We are planing on to next weekend when we aren't going to go anywhere. Man I miss my father so much, it haunts me everyday.

I was standing in the middle of my room looking at myself in the mirror. I rubbed my eyes and looked out my window, Still in the middle of my room. I started to walk towards my window when I saw A women running. I thought to myself, I should start running. I could bring Grayson or Ethan along, I could bring both.

I smiled and went to my dresser to put on presentable clothes. Leggings with a sweat shirt, well to my they're presentable because that's what I wear to school but with boots because it winter. Anyways I put my hair into a French braid and left it how it was.

I looked at myself one last time. I kinda smiled an just looked at my feet. I was just thinking about everything.

Few minutes later my phone was ringing, interrupting my thoughts. I go to it an saw that it was Grayson who was calling me. I smiled and answered it.

"Hey baby" I said.
"Hey, Can I come over?" He asks me.
"Course" I tell him.
"Be there soon" he pauses. "I love you"
I bite my lip and answer.
"I love you" he hung up and I just put my phone down. I was laying on my bed waiting for Grayson. I heard the door bell ring and I jump up. Fixing myself. Seeing if my breath was smelly or if I smelled period. I herd foot steps come up the stairs and I opened my door before Grayson could reach my door knob to open.

"Hey" I said. He ran towards me and picked me up. "Grayson!" I say. He takes me to my bed and sets me down gently.
"Hey baby" he says before leaning in to kiss me.
I swear everything time we kiss it's like a million of butterfly's fill my stomach.
he pulls away and lays next to me
"What do you wanna do today?" I ask as I turn my body towards him.
"Brooklyn" he said as he sits up. He looked sad for some reason.
"What's wrong" I ask as I sit up.

"I'm sorry" he says.
"Sorry? For what?" I ask him.
"I- I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I am sorry that I even talked to Ry. I really shouldn't have made you move to the other seat and talk to Ry the whole day. I didn't mean to be a jerk" he says. I look at him, I raised my left eyebrow and frowned.
"Baby" I say as I scoot closed to him.
"No. I didn't mean for you to feel that way, for you to run off and... get hit by that dumbass..." he stops. "no, I'm the dumbass" he tells me as he stands up. He goes towards my wall and rested his forearm on it and his head resting on his arm.
"Grayson!" I said as I walk behind him.
"Your not a dumbass, Why would you say that!"
"Because I never meant for you to go through that and it just kills me" he says.
"Baby, look. I shouldn't have even went in the middle of the street. If we're blaming people, blame me. It's my fault. And don't you ever say you are a dumbass ever again!" I tell him firmly.
"Baby I-" I cut him off
"No, pinky promise me that you will never say that about yourself ever again" I say as I stick my pinky out.
He turns around and looks at me. He looked me in the eyes an then my pinky then back to my eyes. I shake my pinky for him to look at it. He puts his pinky up and wraps his around mine.

"Okay pinky promise" he says.
"Okay good, now come on let's go climb a tree or something" I tell him as I held onto his pinky with mine and pulled him towards the door.
"Wha?" He said stopping me as he stopped himself.
"Yeah, let's do something physical" I tell him.
"I know physical" he says and he pulled me in by my pinky and held onto my waist. I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck. We both lean in and out lips touch, million more butterfly's fill my stomach. We both started to walk out of the door and I pull away. I grab his hand and drag him to the bottom on the steps.