Plan is in session

Jenny's POV

I was walking "home" when my phone started ringing. It was my mother.

If y'all didn't know, I "ran" away. I thought maybe I could see Brooklyn and be with her but since this bitch "changed" I figured, let's see how much she really has changed.

Grayson's POV

We arrive home from walking to our house. we go into the living room, talking about Brooklyn.

"I am getting really nervous about Brooklyn" I told Ethan.
"I hope that new girl has nothing to do with it. Brooklyn's going threw a hard time as it is with her stuff" he tells me.
"Yeah, I tried calling her but she wouldn't pick up. I dunno dude, I'm just nervous"
I flopped down next to him as I looked at my phone. No calls, no messages, nothing.

"I really just wanna know what the deal is with this girl" said Ethan.
"Brooklyn or that Jenny person? I asked.
"Jenny" he tells me
"Same..." I tell Ethan as I sit up and walk to the wanted stairs. sloppy.
"I'm sure it's nothing big" said Ethan as he started scrolling threw his phone.

I walk into my bathroom to take a shower as I got a message from my parents in a group messages with Ethan, and Cameron.

"Sorry we aren't home yet guys, we are staying with some friends tonight, hope you guys understand, love you good night" said my mother.
"Sorry for the delay, your mother and I will be spending the night with friends, love you good night!!" Said my father.

I replied with "ok, love you and goodnight" and got into the shower.

After I go back to my room and get dressed into my underwear and laid in my bed. still thinking about Brooklyn. I put my alarm on an fall asleep.

Ethan's POV

I go into my room and Grayson was in the shower. I go into his room and got one of his phone cases. I needed to use it.

I walk out an went into my room and got messages from my parents saying they are spending the night with friends. I replied with "love you, night"
I change and got into bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Brooklyn.

I really hope this Jenny girl has nothing to do with Brooklyn, in a horrible way.

Brooklyn's POV

I stare at my ceiling when I got a message. I saw that it was Ethan, but I didn't reply. I couldn't.

I put my alarm on and finally feel asleep.

~

I wake up to the most annoying sound ever. I turn my alarm off and got up from my bed and went to my bathroom and got all fixed up. I finished and went to my my room, changed into jeans, tight black v-neck with rainbows. My hair is straighten and I put a little make up on, but no to much.

I grab my back pack and walked down stairs to seeing Grayson, Ethan, and Cameron eating cereal ? Okay..

"Heyy" I say as I sit down next to Grayson.
"Hey baby" he said as he kisses my head.
"Hey" said Cameron and Ethan.

We talked a little about random stuff and how their parents stayed over at some people's house and did come back till this morning.

"We gotta go" I said a I looked at my phone

We get up put our dishes in the dish washer and left.
~
We made it to school as Ethan and Cameron went their different ways, but Ethan starred at me when he walked away... okay then haha.

But Grayson and I were holding hands. while he was walking me to my locker.

"Are you okay?" Asked Grayson as he lean up against the locker.
"Yeah. I'm fine. aren't I always??" I tell him as I look straight into his eyes. my legs went weak at the way he look at me
"You know just text me if you are feeling any different during class alright?" he said as he stood up straight.
"Alright" I said a I open my locker.
"Ok love you, see you later" he said as he kisses the top of my head.
"Love you" I said as I get my stuff from my first block.

"Brooklyn!" Said someone from behind me.
"Hey..." I said as I turn around to see who it was. It was jenny.
"Can we please talk" she asks
"What is there to talk about" I say and turn back around to grab a pen.
"You know what I wanna talk about" she said as she walked up behind me. "Just a minute" she said
"Fine, go" I said as I close my locker and turn to face her.
"You know I didn't mean to hurt or get you in trouble in anyways shape or form. I promise. I won't do it again and I swear this time" she said
"Last time go swore, you lied and Broke it" I tell her
"I promise this time, I will not break it. I know you have given me a lot of chances but please just one more. pleaseee" she said.

When she begs she put her hands together, she didn't this time, when she swears she has tears in her eyes, she doesn't this time.

"Your time is up, bye" I said as I turn and walked to my first block and sat down. My legs weak and hands were shaking.

"Please, don't let her do this to you again"
I said to my self over and over and over again.

Ethan's POV

I was walking out of first block as I came across Jenny, she started walking closer to me and was finally in front of me.

"Hey Ethan" she said with a sweet and innocent smile.
"Hi" I said
"I'm sorry about yesterday. I can off the wrong foot, I was just messing around with Brooklyn, we always use to do that with each other" she said with puppy dog eyes.
"It's alright, I dunno why Brooklyn is acting weird around you, what happen between you to? Is there some kind I past" I ask her as we walk threw the halls.
"Umm, well we just.. I don't wanna talk about it. anyways lets talk about something else. Maybe we could hang out?" She asked Nicely.
"Uhhh" I said.
"Please it will be so fun! we could go to the movies. Maybe even invite Brooklyn and Grayson" she said with her hands together and her eyes all teary eye's.
"Ok, sure" I said smiling.
"Great. tomorrow?" She said

Tomorrow Friday. well why not?

"Yeah sure" I tell her
"Great!!" She says
"Oh do you need my number" I ask her before I walk away
"Oh yesss" she said

We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

Jenny isn't all that bad, why does Brooklyn acts weird with her. Hope tomorrow she won't. Hope Brooklyn will even come!

Jenny's POV

I asked Ethan if he wanted to go to the movies and we could bring Brooklyn and Grayson. Brooklyn better come. but for now..
Plan is in session!!!

//
Hey guys, hope y'all like this update.
Hopefully I will be able to write and update real soon!
I wonder what will happen next with Ethan and Jenny... hmmmm

Thanks for voting and commenting means sooo much!!! 💕

~Madelyn❤️❤️❤️