Why are you here?

Ethan's POV

I was in my room on my phone playing a game. Then I started to get a call from my brother?

Grayson wanted me to open the front door and before I could ask him why he hung up on me. I walked down stairs and opened the front door. He look pissed, not as pissed as he can get but pretty pissed. He kinda pushed me out the way and ran upstairs.

I shook it off and closed the door then locked it and went back upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and thought about when Grayson went crazy and started to beat up Michael, I couldn't even watch. I just hope Brooklyn is okay.

Brooklyn's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock on my phone going off. I groaned, turned it off and got up from my bed and did my daily routine.

I didn't really bother looking threw my phone because I know there is probably a thousand messages and phone calls from Grayson's bullshit.

"Am I really like that" I ask myself as I look in the mirror of my bathroom.
I stare at myself and I couldn't look to long. I had bangs under my eyes and my hair looked horrible and I just looked gross. I look at my body in the mirror and kinda rolled my eyes but smiled because I should just be happy with myself. But then all those thoughts of Grayson saying that I like him for his 'bad' side.

I started to tear up because I have always felt this way and now he asked me and told me that, that hurt me, really badly.

I got dressed and finally got the courage to put my hair up in a bun, which hardly works for my hair. I use like 15 hair bows and finally got the best bun I could get. I put on a little mascara if I start to tear up I remind myself that I have make up on and I can't cry.

I grab my bag and throw it over my shoulder.

"Bye mom" I yelled to her.
"No breakfast?" She asks.
"No I'm okay I'll eat at school" I told her a lie, for a while I have been eating a lot and I should cut down. I know skipping breakfast is bad but I truly wasn't hungry.

I start to walk and forgot my phone at home. I run back and my mom was already gone for work. I opened the garage and run upstairs to my room to get it. I put it in my back pocket and ran back down stairs and started to run to the bus stop because I didn't feel like walking to school but it was already to late.

"Fuck!" I say.

I call Ethan and ask him if he was on the bus or even at school yet.

"Hey! Are you home" I ask
"Yeah, woke up late. Why?" He asks me
"Wanna walk to school with me, I missed the bus"
"Yes" he said.
"Alright I'm at the bus stop" I told him then hung up.

Few minutes later I see him and he was in sweat pants, t-shirt, free runs and his hair was down and not spiked up like usual.

"Hey" I say and hug him a he does the same.
"Hey" he said, his voice was raspy.
"Did you literally wake up and run out here" I ask
"Pretty much" he laughs.
We walk for about 2 minutes talking about the fight.
"Does Grayson really love me?" I ask him.
Ethan stops in his tracks and looks at me
"What" he says "Of course" he told me.
"ok" I look down. We start to walk again and my head was still down, watching my feet hit the ground one by one.
"Why?" He asks about 30 seconds later.
"Oh, um" I bite my lip. "Just wondering" I tell him as I look up at him and fake smile.
"You know you can tell me right" he says.
"Yes, yes I know" I tell him as I look back down. I watch as his hand was swinging by his side. My hand slowly goes towards his but I stop myself. I just remember when Ethan and I were way more close then before he told me he liked me. We always use to hug, hold each other's hand.