Dimples

~the next day~

I woke up in Grayson's room and he was still sleeping. I laughed and kissed his head and got out of his bed. I heard a groan come from Grayson so I turned to face him.

"Don't go" he says with his eyes still closed.

"I'll be back" I said turning back around. I walked out of his room and apparently Grayson got up and followed me. I walked faster to get to my room, playfully and closed the door. I walked over to my bed and got my phone. But Grayson was already in the room and asked me.

"Who are you calling?"

"My Mother" I said dialing in her digits. Wondering how he new I was going to call someone or not.

"Okay" he said sitting in front of me.

After about 3 rings my mother picked up and she told me about 2 story about what happen at "work", I guess to make me forget about last night. I laugh at the funny parts. Grayson kept staring at me though. He was starring at my lips and eyes. I look away as soon as he looks me in the eye.

Grayson's POV

After last night I began to like Brooklyn more. Her lips were like soft cotton.

She got up out of my bed and I told her to not, she told me she would be coming back but I got my lazy butt up and followed her. She went to her room and I followed. I asked her who she was calling and she said her mother. She dialed in the number and I sat across in front of her on "her" bed. I just kept watching her, she laughed and smiled. Then I realized, she has small dimples.

Brooklyn's POV

After the talk with my mother I hung up and looked at Grayson with some attitude.

"What?" I said

"You" he said

"You what?" I asked confused

"Did you know you have small dimples?" He asked

"I do?" I asked getting up to look in the mirror. I smiled and I said "no I don't"

"Yes you do, your fake smiling. When you laugh or real smile they show" he said

"Oh, well.. you learn something new everyday!" I said and walked out of the room.

"Wait" yelled Grayson, following me back to his room. I flopped back into his bed and he flopped on top of me.

"Grayson" I said trying to push him off.

"What?" He said laughing.

"Get off" I said

"I'm sorry" he said stood up then looked down at me while I laid on his bed. I started to get under the covers and then he took the covers off of me and laid on top of me. So you know how people hug and their body's are both the same direction. Yeah he laid on top of me that way. He wrapped his arms under my back and his head on my chest to the right. I got the covers back over us and we just laid there. He kisses under my collar bone as I gently scratched his back and looked up at the ceiling, thinking.

Man, this boy is amazing.

Grayson's POV.

I told Brooklyn that she had dimples and she denied it, but it's only when she smiles, a real smile. She ran off back to my room and i followed her and she laid on my bed. I flopped on top of her and wanted to get her a little ticked off. Then she told me to get off and I did and she got under my covers and looked comfy. I pulled the blankets off of her and laid on top of her. Like a hug, a hug in bed is what I should call it. She put the covers back on top of me and laid there as I herd her heart beat, she was gently scratching my back and it left amazing. This girl makes me feel so good. I kissed under neath her collar bone and rested my head back on her chest and just closed my eyes and listened to her heart beat, thinking.

Man, this girl is amazing.