Senior year

This may catch people of guard and may be kinda upsetting in the chapter but please note that the story isn't over.
_______________________________

Brooklyn's POV

2 years have gone by, I am now 18 years old and I have lived in my new house for 2 years. I am a senior in high school and tomorrow is my graduation. I am going to college, Western Carolina University. I ended my Senior year with straight A's and fantastic grades on my Exams.

I did have a job for a year just to get some money so my mom didn't have to give me any. I made many friends, people in Virginia are so nice. The high school I go to, we'll soon to be went, I fit in. I have a best friend named Lauren. When I went to the new high school 2 years ago, I was so nervous. I didn't know anybody what so ever. But when I went into school on my first day, Lauren came right up to me an asked me my name. And that's how we became best friends. I have plenty of other friends and acquaintances at school but Lauren is my closest. She understand me and gets what I have been through.

I even told her about... Grayson.

2 years ago, after that day of getting a new phone. My mom was trying to look for their numbers. She tried almost EVERYDAY for 2 months, even at work. She told me she felt horrible and guilty. She wanted to make it up to me by trying to get their numbers but she couldn't. She stopped looking everyday so she only looked probably 3-4 times a week for another 2 months. Then 2-3 times a week for another 1 month then once a week for the rest of the year. That's a lot.

I told her to stop after that year because it was hopeless, I even looked for his number everyday. He didn't have any social media, none of the Dolan's did. There family doesn't believe in social media, but I can't blame them. I was so heart broken. I got depressed for about 9 months. I went to highschool sad. But I put a smile on my face and tried to make it look like I was okay. Lauren knew something was wrong with me. I told her everything about Grayson and I. After I told her what I have been through as in the Coma, my father, moving, etc. We both had a ice cream "party" while watching the notebook.

A year in a half ago, Lauren told me that he wouldn't know what my phone number was and that I couldn't remember his. I only remember the first 6 digits. What a girlfr-... I honestly don't know what to call myself. We haven't talked for 2 years, almost 3 in about 2 months. I wonder if he has gotten over me... I wonder I he has tried to contact me...

Because heaven knows I tried.

Grayson's POV

2 years have gone by, I am now 18 about to be 19 soon. I am going to a college called Princeton university. School has ended already and now I'm just waiting on my life to turn 0-100. As Im going to college. I got a scholarship there for football. I ended my senior year strong with A's and B's and got good grades on my exams. I wasn't mean to anyone anymore, people said I turned from a total ass to a nice and chill person. It was happy that I did because... Brooklyn.. Oh man. I haven't talked about her in like 9 months, I talked about her to my family. I really miss her, she never texted, called, or anything to me. After about a month when she moved, I was heart broken because I didn't know if she was going to contact me. Did she want to talk to me??

I was very sad for more then a year because, Brooklyn... She made me so happy. And now that she hasn't contacted me, I thought... What if she doesn't love me anymore.

During the next year of high school, after a couple of months of her not calling me, I was scared that she found someone already. After me being sad for a year, I got over her. Not totally but enough to go out and hang with friends. I was talking to a girl for a while but she wasn't like Brooklyn. So I stopped talking to her. She got confused and I told her that I couldn't do relationships right now and she understood. She is a very nice and pretty girl but not like Brooklyn. She is nothing like Brooklyn.