Promise me

Ethan's POV

It's been 29 days. Which means Brooklyn is leaving in 2 days. Her house is empty. Brooklyn's room has literally nothing in it except her bed. The house has no furniture except a little couch and a old TV that the moving people provided for her family. They buy food instead of getting it from their fridge. It's really sad.

I know in the beginning Brooklyn and I, Well I liked her but she didn't like me back. She always had more feelings for Grayson. I will never say that I don't like Brooklyn. I will alway have a little bit of feelings for her. Brooklyn is my best friend. She understands me and I understand her. She is amazing. And seeing her leave will be so heart breaking.

Grayson's POV

As I walk into Brooklyn's house. It's so empty, it breaks my heart into a thousand pieces because I have never seen it like this. I soon heard foot steps coming downstairs, it echoed. I looked up and saw Brooklyn. She smiled, but it faded when she looked around.

"hey Grayson" she says as she pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek.
"Hey" I say back to her.
"So empty" she said as she turned around and looked.
"yes..." I mumble.
"Can we go to your house. and chill there. This is just... upsetting" she said as she grabs my hand and pulls me.
"Wait, can we go into your room first" I ask her.
"Why?" She asks me.

All I wanna do is go into the room and look around. I wanna look at the walls, where I push her up against them and kiss her. Her bed, where we have sex, cuddle and spend time together alone. Where we laugh and cried together. Her room is where we started to get very comfortable with each other. Where we talked more about stuff then at my house for 4 weeks. And I will never forget out first kiss. Ever...

"Well here is the ugly, empty room of mine" she said as she opens her door.
"Only the bed" I ask
"Yes. they will be packing it up tomorrow" she said looking at it.
"Where will you sleep tomorrow night then?" I asked her.
"I was hoping, with you" she said. I looked at her and smiled. I pulled her body close to mine and I leaned in to kiss her. After She pulls away and asks if we can leave to go to my house now.

While we were walking to my house, We talked about how we got our license next year when were juniors in high school. Yes I know we walk a lot to each other's house but we really aren't far away from each other so we don't need to waste gas on a 45 second trip by car and a 4 minutes walk to each other's houses.

"I wonder what my first car will be" I say
"Probably The jeep because Cameron will be in collage and she will be a freshman because freshman in D1 collages aren't required to drive cars, you know that right?" She says
"Yes I do" I tell her.

The smallest things that Brooklyn says or does makes so happy. It turns me on actually. We do get into "fights" but we only stay mad at each other for like the max would be about 3 hours. Then we would get over it. But we hardly ever get into "fights" or arguments I should say.

We walk into my house as Ethan had three boxes of pizza and a Mountain Dew 12 L. bottle. Sofia came over a few minutes after Brooklyn and l came in. We all gave each other hugs and went into our little hang out room down stairs. We played stupid games, like little kids. Hide a seek, and Marco Polo because we laughed every time one of us bumps into something, We also put a blanket over each other heads so if they open their eyes they still won't see anything.

Brooklyn had 2 slices of pizza. Sofia has 3. Ethan and I had 5. Then later on we just snacked on the pizzas. Took bits of it off and ate it. We drank all of the soda. And now we all kinds regret eating that much. oopsy...

"Hey Brooklyn" said Sofia
"Yeah" Brooklyn said as she took a sip of her drink.
"Well, since you will be gone in a few days. We all got you something" she said as she got up and went to the closet.

Yes we got something for Brooklyn. But mine is upstairs in my room. I think it's pretty special. I'm giving it to her tomorrow before she leaves. And no it's not sex. Even though we did it few nights ago... again.. hehe

I just really hope she likes my present, I have been working on it for weeks.

Brooklyn's POV

As Sofia, Ethan, Grayson and I were sitting on the floor picking at the pizza. Sofia says that they got my something. She gets up and goes to the closet. She pulls out a big bag and my eyes just got wide.

"You guys really didn't need to get me anything" I say
"Yes we did" says Ethan as he pulls out his present. Then Sofia's.
"Mine isn't quiet ready" says Grayson.
"I don't care, you don't need to get me anything at all" I told him
"Here" said Sofia as she hands me her present. It first opened the card, it was very cute. I opened the box and it was all kinds of photos of her and I, Ethan and I, mostly of Grayson and I. I looked at the back of the picture's and there was a little note on the back of every one of them. There was probably 50+ photos.
"Thank you so much Sofia" I said as I look through the photos. "I will read then later" I tell her.
"Read them when ever!" She said smiling.
"This is amazing, how did you do this" I ask her
"A camera, printer, paper and pen" she says
"well that's obvious" I giggle at her.
"I love it" I said
"I'm glad" she says back.
"Open mine" said Ethan
I grabbed his present and ripped it up, not literally.

I was very surprised. I got one of those things you put on your iPhone and once you take a picture it comes out like those camera you take pictures with. I had a note attached to it.
"For all the pictures you take, might as well make a collage of them on paper instead of a phone" it said. I laughed and thank'd him for it. I gave hugs to them all. Even Grayson because, hell. why not?

I am just so happy to have friends like this...

have. yeah, happy to have friends just like the ones I won't see in a week and probably for a month or a year. God, I hope I don't cry my eye balls out tomorrow.

We all looked at the time an it was now 7pm. We spent the whole time together today. Which is amazing. I had to get back home so I can clean up and put some of the stuff into the truck. I told Ethan and Sofia bye. Also there parents and Cameron. I asked Ethan and Grayson's parents that If I could sleep over tomorrow. They said it was okay but no funny business. I chuckled and waved bye to them and left.

"Grayson" I said as I grab his hand while we were walking back to my house.
"Yes" he says grabbing it back.
"You won't forget about us. Even if we can't visit each other... Promise me that you won't forget us... forget me" I told him
"I promise" he said after a silent 5 seconds.

We arrived at my house and I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him bye.

"I love you" I said to him.
"I love you more" he said
"Not possible" I say as I started to walk towards my front door.
"YES POSSIBLE" he says.
I opened my front door an walked in. I watched him as he walked away but then I remembered the first time he walked me home. It was my first day of school in the middle of the year. He was he only person I knew most through the whole school. I smiled at the memory. I saw that Grayson was down my drive way.

"See you tomorrow?" I yells to him, just like did the first time he walked me home.
He turned around and smiled, because I know he remembers what I said to him that day to.
"Yeah, of course" he says. The exact same words.

I waved and closed the door. I smile, and I could stop. This boy makes me crazy. I remember everything like it was yesterday.

I locked the door, I turn around and place my back up against it.

"Brooke" says my mom.
"I'm at the front" I say
"Hey" she says as she leans up against the wall in front of me.
I look at her, my smile fades away. I started to feel a rush of sadness come over me because I am leaving my happiness. My Grayson.
I soon walk up to her and pulled her into a hug. I cry on her shoulder.
"I'm gunna miss him so much" I tell her.
"I know, I know" she said as she hugs me back. "I will to"

//
Okay... wow. I felt that urge of sadness go through me to.
So I will try to get my next update up tomorrow but if I can't that means I'm gone for a couple of days with no wifi 😓. I hope you guys like this. I really do, comment what you think. thank you!!!
~M 😝😱💕