Chapter 25

A/N: SPG AHEAD! Please pakihintay na lang ang next update if hindi kayo komportable sa ganitong eksena. Sorry rin po if laos ang bed scene. I'm not that great with it and I'm still learning how to write it. Please bear with me. 😊

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

She took his surprise as an opportunity and plunged her tounge into his mouth, swirling around with his, sucking and tasting it.

At first, he didn't move, he didn't react... He didn't do anything.

Parang gulat na gulat ito sa nangyayari but eventually his defence melted and he started competing with her.

He placed his right hand at the back of her head, curled his manly fingers on her hair and pushed her face closer to him.

His tounge battled with hers and it made her want him more than ever.

All the while, she's still grinding her feminity to his erection. Wanting for him to know how much she craves for him.

She moaned when she felt his silent surrender as he gripped her hips so hard and pushed the heart of her feminity to his arousal.

Oh God...

He suddenly pulled back. Gasping. Panting.

His face is so red and before he can clear his mind and realized what's happening, she immediately leaned down to him and suck the base of his neck. She licked it up until she reached his left ear and proceeded to nibble his earlobe. She swirled her tounge around it and victoriously smirked when she heard him groan. His breath hot on her neck.

Celso was no longer fighting her but he's now the one hugging her closer to him.

She stopped licking his ear and decided to watch his face.

Napangiti siya nang makita ang pinagpapawisan nitong mukha at mga talukap na gusto na atang sumarado dahil sa mga nararamdaman ngayon.

He looked so aroused and she knew very well that he is.

He won't stop her because he CAN'T stop her now.

He can try but he knew that he was already a lost cause.

Hers.

He is already hers.

After getting satisfied with the fine sight in front of her... she unhesitatingly lifted up her 'baro' and discarded it. Agad naman niyang sinunod ang telang nagtatakip sa kaniyang dibdib.

She slowly unwrapped it and teasingly smirked at Celso but he is not looking at her face. He is actually watching intently her cleavage and waiting for her breasts to be unwrapped by the constraints of the cloth that hides it.

He looked so innocent.

Para itong bata na hindi na makapaghintay na mabuksan ang regalo nito.

She stopped removing her bra and giggled when his annoyed face immediately looked at her.

"Hindi makapaghintay?", nang-iinis niyang tanong dito. "Parang kanina lang eh ayaw mo pa pero ikaw pa ang atat ngayon sa ating dalawa."

He just grumbled in annoyance and started stroking her naked back, as if he's a cat scratching his owner for permission.

She liked that.

Very very much.

Agad na niyang tinanggal ang bra niya at pinagbigyan ang lalake.

His scratching stopped and his gaze are glued to her breasts.

"I hope you like what you see.", she seductively said. "Ngayon, ikaw naman ang maghubad. I want to see your body ", she authoritively added and tugged at his shirt, telling him to get rid of that.