Crazy house (Bryce x Addison)

Not a request!!
Kids:
Jacob Michael Hall~ 16 years old, Bryce and Addisons oldest son. Looks just like Addison but with Bryces eyes. Super overprotective of his siblings.

Luna Rose Hall~ 15 years old, Bryce and Addisons daughter. Loves animals and has anxiety, and a stutter. Was offered to be homeschooled and be thought by Addison but refused.

Sailor Olivia Hall~ 10 years old, Bryce and Addisons daughter, twin brother is Mason. Super outgoing, just like Bryce but in a good way.

Mason Alexander Hall~ 10 years old, Bryce and Addisons son, twin sister is Sailor. Kind of shy but after a while he's just like his twin. Looks just like Addison.

Logan Isaiah Hall~ 5 years old, Bryce and Addisons son, super shy, doesn't like new things and stays close with Addison. Super mamas boy. Is homeschooled by her because he has separation anxiety. Looks just like a mini Bryce.

Stella Grace Hall~ 3 months old, Bryce and Addisons daughter. She's already a total daddy's girl. Like like the perfect mix between Bryce and Addie.

Addisons pov:
I was currently breast feeding Stella while trying keyword TRYING to help Logan with his school work. Bryce was at work and the other kids were at school as it was 12.
L-"Mama it's to hard I don't understand" she said sobbing into my shoulder.
A-"Honey it's ok I know your trying"
I said rubbing his back with on hand.
L-"I just don't get it! It's to hard."
A-"Here what if we use Legos to help show the math problem?"
He nodded his head and got up and ran over to the Lego bin and grabbed 15 legos. He was stressed out and couldn't figure out the math problem no matter how many ways I said it.
A-"Ok look see how there's 15 legos?"
He nodded his head and watched the legos which were placed on the table.
A-"If Stella and I take away 5 of the legos how many are left?" I said taking away 5. He took his little finger and counted each block carefully.
L-"10!"
A-"YAYA!! Good job baby!"
He started giggling causing me to smile and kiss his head. I stopped breastfeeding Stella And started burping her when I got a call. I looked and saw it was from the high school where Jacob and Luna attend. I immediately answered it and heard the principals voice.
??-"Hello is this miss Hall?"
A-"This is she" I said putting Stella in her swing and tuned it on bouncing her slightly.
??-"Hi yes I have your son Jacob Hall here Im afraid that you or your husband is going to have to pick him up because he got into an intense fight and is currently suspended"
A-"What did he do In the fight exactly"
I said feeling the anger in me build up. All the kids except for Stella know I hate when anyone fights. Bryce never encouraged them too as well as it caused him a lot of trouble in the past.
??-"Well he punched the guy in the face and then threw him on the ground and got on top of him punching him. He was then flipped over and beaten then flipped back so he was on top. He broke the kids Nose."
A-"Omg ok I'll see if my husband can pick him up if not I'll be there in 20 minutes"
??-"Ok thank you ma'am"
A-"No problem."
I hung up the phone and sighed before dialing Bryces number.
Calling Hubby🥺❤️💍
B-"Hi baby what's up I'm about to go into a meeting?"
A-"Can you pick Jacob up from school? He got into a fight and is now suspended and I have to take Stella to her check up I can't reschedule again."
B-"Shit um ok yeah I'll just skip this one"
A-"Are you sure I'm sorry"
B-"Hey it's not your fault Leaving now. You go to Stellas appointment"
A-"alright bye I love you"
B-"Love you more babe"
I got Logan's shoes on and picked Stella up and put her in her car seat and got into the car and headed to her appointment.

Bryces pov:
I'm so pissed. That meeting was super important. It was with some of Lunas doctors to talk about her stutter and her anxiety and what we could do to help it. Addie and I had this planned for weeks and it already took 2 months to get the opportunity and now I cancelled it because I have to pick Jacob up.
I arrived at the school and walked into the office to see Jacob sitting in the chair with a black eye and his knuckles purple and bloody. I sighed and walked over to the principal and shock her hand saying sorry. She said it was fine and told me that Jacob had a 3 day suspension.We walked out to the car and sat in the parking lot in silence for a few minutes.
B-"What the hell was that about Jacob?"
J-"Nothing just drop it dad"
B-"Excuse me, who do you think your talking to. Now answer me what the fuck in gods name made you think it's ok to fight someone."
J-"He kept annoying me"he said with a lot of attitude.
B-"Who do you think I am? Just because someone was annoying it doesn't matter you don't fight them. I had to miss an extremely important meeting for Lunas health to come pick you up."
J-"Then why didn't mom get Me"
B-"Because your mom had to take Stella to her appointment. I know your lying about why you did it. So just tell me the truth come on"
J-"You remember the boy Luna was dating"
I nodded my head as I looked at him not leaving the parking spot yet.
J-"Well I overheard him talking to his friends and I heard him say that he only got with Luna for a bet and something came over me and I lost it"
B-"Oh god ok I'm going to get Luna."
I walked into the school and talked to the front desk lady and she happily sent Luna down. When I saw her her eyes were red and puffy and she had tears rolling down her stained face. She ran and jumped on me and I held her tight and carried her out to car and set her into the seat and buckled her in.
B-"What's wrong baby"
I said starting to drive.
L-"I fou-nd out ab-out the bet"
B-"Oh baby girl he's a stupid boy ok. I promise you he is paying for what he did. JJ already broke his nose for you and you know what I'm 100% sure mommy would love to have a girls night tonight?"
L-"I Do-nt kn-ow"
B-"Let's go see mom ok?"
They both nodded there heads and we drove home in silence. When we arrived home I saw Addies car parked into the driveway and opened the door carrying Luna on my hip and instantly heard screaming.
A-"Hey babe I grabbed the twins from school. Sorry if it's really loud Logan's really happy"
B-"It's fine baby. I have someone who's really upset and needs you"
I said pointing to Luna. She nodded and I set Luna down and watched Addison hold her hand and take her upstairs. I was instantly pulled away from the stair case and felt kids jumping on me. I looked down and saw sailor reaching her hands to be lifted up. I picked her up and held her.
B-"Hi baby how was your day?"
S-"It was good I got a hundred on my test"
B-"High five"
M-"Hi daddy!"
B-"Hi bubba how was your day?"
M-"It was good I did an art project today"
B-"That's fun"
I set sailor down and grabbed Logan and kissed his face lovingly.
B-"How was your day baby"
L-"It was ok I cried a little bit we figured it out thanks to mama"
B-"Good" I set him down and he ran and played with The Twins. I walked over to Stellas swing and saw her wide awake looking at me.
B-"Hi baby" I held her against my chest as I swayed side to side.
B-"We're you good?"
She yawned and fisted my shirt with her tiny hand and I awed at her cuteness. I heard loud sobs come from upstairs so I instantly carried Stella and went there. I knocked on her door and heard a faint come in. I opened the door and saw Luna crying into Addisons shoulder.
B-"Hi baby girl. Look I brought your favorite cuddly buddy"
I said point to Stella. Luna and Stella were for sure the closest and Luna loved having a tiny baby sister to cuddle with. She immediately took her and laid down on her bed with Stella on her chest.
L-"You kn-ow what screw bo-ys. I do-nt need him. All I ne-ed is my tiny baby cuddle bud"
Addie and I climbed into bed and snuggled against the two and I wrapped my arms around all of the protectively.

Part 2 to this coming soon!