Were pregnant?!?!? (Jaden x Josh)

Not a request!!!!

Josh's pov:
Jaden and I have been married for 3 years now and we were dating 3 years before we got married. Recently we have been trying to have a baby. Obviously two males can't have a baby themselves but we wanted to try ever way we could. We have a surrogate and we've been trying with that for a few months now but nothing has been working. I heard my phone ringing so I sat up and answered it. Jaden was at the studio working on his music while I was at home relaxing.
Jh-"Hello?"
N-"Hi Josh it's me Nessa. ( IN THIS!!! Nessa is their surrogate. Basically Josh and Nessa have been hooking up because they want to have a baby and Jaden is ok with that. Nessa and josh have never dated in this)
Jh-"Hi Nessa what's up?"
N-"I have good news"
Jh-"Really what is it?"
N-"Well earlier today I wasn't feeling the best in the morning so I went to the doctors and they found out that I'm pregnant"
Jh-"WHAT!!?!???" I said happily.
N-"Yeah I'm pregnant 3 months to be exact"
Jh-"Omg Jadens going to be so happy. Thank you!"
N-"No problem you guys are so cute!"
Jh-"Are you busy right now?"
N-"No why?"
Jh-"Would you like to go to the store with me so we can buy some stuff to surprise Jaden tonight?"
N-"Omg yes! I'm coming over right now!"
Jh-"Omg yaya! See you soon!"
N-"Bye!"
I got up from the couch and wiped my Happy tears off. I went into Jaden and I's bedroom and got dressed into jeans and a crop top. Sometimes I like to dress in crop tops and feminine clothes but Jaden accepts that and is perfectly fine with it. I finished getting ready and saw Nessas car downstairs. I got inside the car and looked at Nessa and we both smiled at each other. 
Jh-"Your pregnant!"
N-"I'm pregnant!!!"
Jh&N-"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
We screamed happily. We then laughed and started driving to target. We got inside and grabbed everything we needed. We got back into the car and drove home and set everything up. Nessa showed me pictures of her ultrasound and I felt so happy. The happiest I have ever been. We finished dinner and set it up and then we heard Jadens car pull up. We both smiled before running to the door seeing Jaden coming out of his car.
J-"Hey baby" he said coming and kissing me.
Jh-"Hey babe" I said kissing him back.
J-"Hi Nessa. Are you guys trying again tonight?"
N-"No Um Josh and I hung out today and went shopping"
Jh-"Yeah babe! We got you something but you have to wait till after dinner"
J-"Ok."
We all sat down and ate dinner making conversations about random things. After we all sat down on the couch. Nessa put a blind fold on Jaden and I grabbed the stuff and set it up on the coffee table. I took the blindfold off and watched as his smile widen when he saw

(pretend it says Baby Richards) J-"Are you for real?" He said standing up

J-"Are you for real?" He said standing up.
Jh-"Yes"
J-"Nessa your pregnant?"He said with tears falling out.
N-"Yeah I'm 3 months but I found out today."
J-"OMG!"
He said sobbing and picking me up spinning me around.
J-"Were pregnant?"
Jh-"Were pregnant!" He kissed me and I kissed back. Soon Nessa went back home and Jaden and i went into our room and fell asleep.

2 months later....
Jadens pov:
I woke up with Josh on my chest. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. I kissed his head and heard him groan. Nessa was now 5 months pregnant and she is staying at the house with us until she gives birth because then she's moving away. Today is the day of our gender reveal. Nessa decided to plan it all out because she wanted to make this pregnancy all about us. After forcing josh out of bed and to get dressed we finally went outside and saw everything set up in the back yard. All of are friends we're there dressed up in pink or blue. Josh was dressed in black jeans with a white shirt and so was I sense Nessa told us to. Josh and I walked over to Bryce and Tayler who were also a couple and started talking.
B-"We were actually thinking about getting a surrogate as well do you have any recommendations."
J-"We met Ness through Mads so it wasn't that hard. Maybe talk to Ness about it" I explained.
They nodded and 30 minutes later Nessa said it was time.
N-"Alright here's how this works. Josh and Jaden are going to shoot the cannons and if it's pink then it's a girl and if it's blue it's a boy"
I grabbed Josh's hand and held it tightly I kissed his lips and then Nessa started counting down. We both shot the cannons and blue went everywhere.
Jh-"ITS A BOY" he said jumping in my arms.
J-"We're having a little boy" I said crying a little.
I kissed josh and held him tightly. We were both so excited to see are little boy in only a few months.

2 years later....
J-"Ashton get back here!" I said chasing our 2 year old son. I Was trying to feed him dinner but josh came through the door causing Ashton to run before I could put him in his high chair.
Jh-"Hi bubba" he said kneeling down and hugging him.
A-"Papa up!"
Josh picked him up and held him on his hip.
Jh-"Give papa a kiss" he said pointing to his check which Ashton provided with a kiss. I walked to them holding are 1 year old daughter in my hands. We used another surrogate and this time it was me trying and not Josh. Soon enough we conceived and 9 months later we had our baby girl Alia.
Jh-"Hey babe" he said as he kissed me.
J-"Hi baby"
Jh-"How were the kids today?"
J-"Crazy but Ashton did you tell papa what we did today?"
A-"Me and daddy went to the store with Alia and we got stuff for a photo shoot"
Jh-"Oh yeah when's that?"
J-"Tomorrow when I tell you I want another baby"
Jh-"Excuse me of course we can have another baby" he said kissing me. The kids and I started dancing causing josh to laugh. We all laughed then ate and headed to bed cuddling all together.