Teen parents(Jaden x Mads)

Jadens age in this chapter is not the same in real life! They aren't famous in this!

Mads lewis~ 18 years old, mom to Waylon and Madden Hossler, Lives with Jaden in there apartment.

Jaden Hossler~18 years old, Dad to Waylon and Madden Hossler, lives with Mads in there apartment.

Waylon Hossler~2 years old, total mommy's boy.

Madden Hossler~ 4 months old already a daddies girl.

Jadens pov:
I woke up to Maddens loud cries and screams throughout the house. I groaned and sat up and walked over to the side of the bed where Madden was sleeping right now. I picked her up and swayed side to side rubbing her back gently. I then heard Waylons cries on top of Maddens. I sighed before realizing Madden was hungry. I shook mads awake and heard her groan before sitting up and taking Madden in her arms feeding her. I walked into Waylons room and picked him up and held him against my hip.
J-"Baby why are you crying?"
W-"Me scared"
J-"Why bub"
W-"Monsters"
J-"Alright come on let's go to mommy and daddy's bed"
I took him into our room and sat against the head board while Mads feed Madden.
M-"Baby boy why are you awake?"
W-"Scary monsters"
M-"Alright well lay down sissy is done eating so she's going back to sleep to"
I burped Madden before laying her down in her crib next to our bed. I cuddled up against them and fell back asleep. The next day I woke up and heard cries coming from Madden again. I picked her up and she instantly stopped. I walked into the living room and sat down with her in my arms. I looked at the clock and saw it was 7am so I knew I was awake for the rest of the day. I held Madden to my chest and patted her back gently.
J-"Why are you up so early baby?"
She opened her eyes and looked at me with her bright blue beautiful eyes. Being a teen dad isn't easy but moments like these make it so worth it.
J-"Yours so beautiful princess"
She giggled causing me to smile and tickled her slightly. Making her laugh so so so much. I smiled and then heard Waylon walk into the room and sit next to me.
J-"Morning baby"
W-"Morning daddy. Morning sissy"
J-"Want to make sissy laugh"
W-"Yeah!"
I smiled and tickled her causing her to laugh super loud making Waylon laugh as well. I chuckled before starting to tickle Waylon as well.
M-"I thought I heard laughing" she said as she walked into the room.
J-"Good morning babe"
M-"Morning love"
W-"Good mwoning mommy"
M-"Come here angle"
Waylon ran into Mads arms and she held him close. Mads than came over and kissed me than hugged Madden.
M-"Who wants breakfast"
W-"Me me me!"
M-"What do you want to eat baby"
W-"Waffles"
M-"What would you like babe"
J-"I'll have the same please babe. I can help if you want"
M-"No I got it"
I picked Madden up and took her into our room and placed her onto the changing table. She instantly started to cry and scream.
J-"I know baby girl I know you hate getting changed but we have to baby."
She kept screaming and crying while I changed her diaper. I got her dressed into a new onesie
and then picked her up and held her against my chest as she cried.
J-"Shh Shh it's ok baby girl all done"
I patted her back gently swaying slightly. She soon calmed down. I walked back out to the kitchen and saw Waylon eating breakfast while mads was cleaning the dishes. I kissed her head and sat down and ate while also holding Madden. After we finished eating we played a few board games as a family with Madden doing tummy time. Now it was nap time. I grabbed Waylon and brought him to his room and laid him down. I watched as he fell asleep and then headed back into mads and I'd room and saw both of my girls fast asleep cuddling. I climbed into bed with them and smiled as I thought of how just one baby had changed or he lives.